Celebrity Ruicheng Hotel Chengdu (Chengdu Ruicheng Mingren Jiudian) is located in the Luoma financial and business center circle, convenient to shopping and dining venues. The guestrooms are equipped with flat-screen LCD TVs. The restaurant mainly offers Cantonese dishes and numerous choices for recreation are available.
Hotels in Chengdu
Chengdu is the capital city of Sichuan province. It is home to the cute giant pandas and is rich with natural resources. The fertile lands and the enormous agricultural wealth it generates makes it one of the prosperous regions in China. Due to which it is sometimes called the 'Land of Milk and Honey'. It is also ranked among the topmost livable cities in the country with a great nightlife scene and presents a proud cultural heritage. It is a laid-back city and is famous for its leisure and entertainment.
Best time to reach Chengdu
Chengdu has a continental monsoon climate and rains during the May-September period. Spring and Autumn seasons are the best time to visit the city. Winters are cold and it has a sweltering hot summer. Visiting in the autumn offers mild weather conditions and better transportation for visitors.
Chengdu Airport, also known as the Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, is located 20km from the city centre. It serves domestic as well as international flights to some of the major cities in the country and abroad. It is a significant transportation hub ferrying more than 42 million passengers a year. Chengdu Airlines, Air China, Bangkok Airlines, Silk Air, and Sichuan Airlines are some of the flight services serving in this region.
Commuting Options in Chengdu
The city offers an extensive system of train and bus services that are available to almost all the major cities in the country. Taxis and motorized pedicabs are also available for the commuters, while most guesthouses offer bicycles for hire or rent.
Reaching Chengdu City
Getting to Chengdu from Chengdu Airport is easy. The airport is well connected with a host of public transportation systems. Taxi fare from the airport to the city centre and vice versa are charged at 9 SGD. Express bus services offer a comfortable ride charging 2 SGD in the same route.
Best Accommodations in Chengdu
Take a trip to this fantastic city and indulge in the fantastic roadside dining experience with your family. Avail some of the best Chengdu hotel deals by booking your tickets in advance. Here is a list of some of the best 5 Star hotels in Chengdu –
- Chengdu Sofis Jinyuan Hotel is located in a prime location with easy access to shopping, sightseeing, and cultural areas. It provides 24-hours room service with some of the best amenities. It is located 20.6 km from the airport. Room rates range from 62 SGD and may vary accordingly.
- Crowne Plaza Chengdu City Center is located next to some excellent dining spots and a shopping street. The main airport is a 40-minute drive from this hotel. It provides non-smoking floors with free Wi-Fi in each room. Guests can enjoy the spa and health facility located in its vicinity. It offers an international menu restaurant with a Grill Room for steak lovers. Room rates range from 67 SGD and may vary accordingly.
- Celebrity City Hotel is located in close proximity to shopping malls, restaurants, and sightseeing areas in Chengdu. It offers some of the world's best amenities and facilities with excellent services from the staff. It offers great comfort and convenience for the guests with 24 hours service desk, casinos, recreational facilities. Room rates range from 40 SGD and may vary accordingly.
Here are some of the best 3 stars Chengdu hotels:-
- Rayfont Hotel and Apartment is located right across the Chengdu Train Station and in close proximity to the Metro station. Its ease of accessibility, excellent facilities, and services make it one of the best stays in the city. Room rates range from 19SGD and may vary accordingly.
- Lavande Hotel Chengdu's superb location and excellent facilities make it a comfortable and convenient stay for the guests. It is located 5.8 km from the airport and 4.7km from the Metro Station. Room rates range from 55SGD and may vary accordingly.
Budget hotels and accommodations:-
- There are several affordable hotels with some of the best amenities, along with good hygiene and proximity to tourist attractions. Jinjiang Inn is one of them. It offers quality and hygienic accommodations with impeccable service. The friendly staff and 24-hours service desk offer you comfort in a relaxed environment. It is one of the best cheap hotels in Chengdu and is approximately 15 km from the airport and is a great base to start exploring the city. Room rates range from 27SGD and may vary accordingly.
Places to go in Chengdu
Some of the things to do in Chengdu include a day trip to these iconic tourist attractions in the city. The Chengdu Research Base for Giant Pandas offers you an up-close chance to meet this amazing animal in its natural habitat. You can explore the area by taking a guided, organized tour. The Leshan Giant Buddha is a colossal statue of Lord Buddha attracting many tourists and pilgrims from many countries. The Wenshu Monastery is another authentic Buddhist temple which is a must-visit to enjoy some traditional beverage and fantastic food buffet.
Dining Options in Chengdu
One of the best Chengdu attractions includes the famous Kuan Zhai Alleys where one will find good foods, a nice environment, and is easy to reach. Chunxi Road is another top tourist attraction and is the main business street for food lovers and shoppers. It offers a variety of local and international cuisines for visitors. Yulin Square is famous for its traditional offerings that included Sichuan cuisines, barbeques, stews, and shrimp delicacies.
There are several after-hours food stalls in the city around Jinli Snack Street. There are several bars and night clubs open till late night; however, after midnight, you can try the night food market where you will find more beers and food. There are several budget hotels and accommodations in the city with clean and moderately priced stay inns along the Chunxi street.
Trip.com offers you the best services for booking your flights and hotel reservations at ease. Avail the best amenities and convenient services for your family vacation or short travels from us. Try the Trip.com app for and book Chengdu hotels and avail the best discounts.
Enjoy your trip while travelling to Chengdu for a comfortable environment with your family or a short holiday with Trip.com.