Hotels in Shenzhen
Weather, the Best time to travel
Shenzhen lies to China's south-east and is blessed with humid weather and lots of sunshine and rainfall, making it an all-year city. Getting to Shenzen from Singapore, one can expect temperatures of 15-16°C in January and 29°C in July. Spring occurring March-April and Autumn months of October- early December are the best times to find cheap hotels in Shenzhen and visit. A visit to the Shenzhen Bay Park, Splendid China Folk Village with its 82 iconic miniatures sites, and the 27 ancient ethnic Chinese villages suffice to get a feel of the ultra-modern city with its cheap hotels in Shenzhen, taichi practitioners, ancient bridges, folk music etc. make it worthwhile getting to Shenzen from Singapore.
Airport / nearby airport
When getting to Shenzen from Singapore, Changi Airport is a favourite choice for travellers. The IATA: SZX ICAO: ZGSZ -Baoan International Airport aka the Shenzhen Huangtian Airport in Guangdong Province serves Shenzen, and lies on the Pearl River banks. Lots of Shenzhen hotel deals can be found, as it is approximately 20 miles from the city centre. Many cheap hotels in Shenzhen thrive on this airport which is among the 100 best airports, and air cargo centre, an international hub and a major Chinese trunk route airport. The airport with cheap hotels in Shenzhen has 21 international and 150 domestic air routes, connecting Shenzhen to most foreign and Chinese domestic cities.
Excellent infrastructure facilities connect the airport to the city centre and Shenzhen hotel deals, making getting to Shenzen from Singapore a pleasure. The subway trip to Shenzhen hotels on its eight lines is priced at around 5¥. Over 16,000 taxis are plying to cheap hotels in Shenzhen sporting yellow, red, green or electric blue depending on the operational areas and help find the best of Shenzhen hotels. The fare for the first 2 km is CNY 6-10 with each km costing CNY 2.4 after that. Night fares between 11 pm and 6 am are 30 per cent higher. The bus network to Shenzhen hotels and city runs all weekdays, 7 am to 11 pm with 900 lines for Regular, Night, Express, Holiday, Intercity, and Peak-hour services which cost CNY 1in an ordinary and CNY 2 in an AC bus on the downtown route. Using the ferry services to get to Shenzhen hotels is among the things to do in Shenzen. Buses and the high-speed trains to the Shenzhen hotels are also frequent, clean and aplenty.
How to get to the destination
Getting to Shenzen from Singapore has an average price-tag of SGD 337.64. Shenzhen Airlines offers over 1000 flights. If you are looking for Shenzhen hotel deals and cheap flights, then the most affordable direct flight costs around SGD 454.03. The distance of 2609 km aerially is covered generally in 6h35m. September sees the cheapest fares. Direct flights take around 4h11m. Four airlines are flying direct from Singapore, and Singapore Airlines, Air China, China Southern Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines and Virgin Australia Airways are some of the other operators. It is best to use flights with a stopover, as they are cheaper. Besides you can find the best price for flights and Shenzhen hotel deals by being flexible with flying dates. Of course, it is always best to book at least eight weeks in advance!
Hotel info, prices for different hotel range
By far the hotels in Shanghai and their prices will largely depend on its location, proximity to things to do in Shenzen, amenities, season and star ratings.
- The best of the 5-star hotels in Shanghai is probably the Best Western Felicity Hotel which could cost an average of 129 SGD.
- There are over 262 hotels in Shanghai in the 4-star range with Shenzhen hotel deals like the Harbour Laguna Hotel, Mei Jing Hotel, Cruise Inn type of cheap hotels in Shenzhen which range from 46 to 130 SGD.
- Among the 3-star hotels in Shanghai are the Clouds Apartment, Jingshun International Hotel, Time One International Hotel with Shenzhen hotel deals ranging from 27 to 142 SGD.
- The 2-star hotels in Shanghai like the Xi Times Loft Boutique Hotel, Quchuang Hotel, Shenzen Welsh International Apartment offer Shenzhen hotel deals ranging from SGD 22 to 57 and are quite reasonable.
Shenzhen Tourist Information
Top tourist attractions in Shenzhen
This Chinese city has many cheap hotels in Shenzhen, beautiful places to visit, and many things to do in Shenzen. Among the Shenzen, attractions are a modern metropolis replete with noted Shenzen attractions that showcase the ancient alongside the modern. Hence book Shenzhen hotels close to this list of the top Shenzen attractions.
- The Tien Hou Temple
- Nanshan Mountain
- HeXiangning Art Gallery
- Shenzhen Special Economic Zone in the centre of the city
- The Overseas Chinese Town.
- The Deng Xiaoping Statue
- The quaint and ancient Dapeng fishing town
- The new territories of Shenzhen and Hong Kong
3 Top tourist attractions in Shenzhen
Book Shenzhen hotels at Dameisha, Xichong, Xiaomeisha, and Nan'ao villages scenery and ocean beaches and do visit the
- Splendid China Folk Culture Village
- The rides at Happy Valley
- The Window of the World miniatures
Top food places in Shenzhen
Cheap hotels in Shenzhen and the downtown area have plenty to offer in things to do in Shenzen, local flavours, and food like the Cantonese Dim Sum, Pudding, Shrimp dumplings, the breakfast menu of Cantonese Congee with or without rice, the popular lunch Seafood Hot Pot, or the ever tasty Shajin Oysters and Cantonese Sausages.
3 Top food places in Shenzhen
When in cheap hotels in Shenzhen, the top places to book Shenzhen hotels and eat at are the ones serving the local Chinese menu. However, you can also book Shenzhen hotels with western cuisine, Thai cuisine, limited vegetarian fare, and all of the south-east cuisines available downtown Shenzhen, near the landmarks and attractions or even the local food courts or hawker zones.
Here's a brief list of the best places to find book Shenzhen hotels and find a local fare.
- Futian's Jin Yue Xuan for the Cantonese Dim Sum
- Shang Palace
- Haidilao Hot Pot
- The seafood at the Feast Signature Restaurant
- Sea World-Trattoria D'Angelo serving western cuisines.
- The Muslim cuisine and SE Asian Futian's COCO Park- Yes Thai
- Luxury dining at the Decanter
- Seafood Hot Pot Restaurant in Longteng
- Happy Train Restaurant for some romance
- The vegetarian Yunlaiju, Dongmen Branch.
Bring your umbrella, sunglasses and a cap along and enjoy the Shenzen trip with Trip.com!.