Located in Melbourne CBD, Imagine Marco is a perfect starting point from which to explore Melbourne. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, laundromat, taxi service. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like air purifier, carpeting, air conditioning, heating, balcony/terrace. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Imagine Marco.
Hotels in Melbourne
Melbourne is voted one of the most livable cities in the world. It is the capital city of the south-eastern state of Virginia, Australia. It is the second-largest city in the country and is also the cultural capital with many Victorian-era buildings. It is famous for hosting mega-sporting events throughout the year. It is home to some of the iconic wildlife sites, natural landscapes, gardens, and museums. The multicultural locals and sports-loving population are friendly and accomodating. It is also an ideal place for you to indulge in some culinary delights.
Best Time to Visit Melbourne
Melbourne has a temperate climate with distinct seasons but usually with mild weather. Rainfall occurs with fewer rainy days and average temperatures and it is ideal to visit at any time of the year. Winters are cool and summers are warm with abundant sunshine although, there are occasional heat waves lasting for a few days. It is a fascinating city endowed with spectacular nature, sports, and fabulous food and wine.
Airport / Nearby Airport
Melbourne Airport is the main airport that serves almost all major Australian and New Zealand cities. Low-cost Airways like Jetstar Airways, TigerAir Australia, and Qantas Airlines serve the region. There are several connecting and direct flights to major cities like Los Angeles, several other Asian cities, and the Middle East hubs as well. It is located approximately 22 km from the city center. It is served by taxis, Skybus or shuttle buses, trains, and other public transport systems. You can opt for public transport services as they offer the same ride at an affordable cost.
Getting to Melbourne from Melbourne Airport is easy with several public transport systems serving between the Airport and the city center. For faster travel, taxis are the ideal choice. However, the cheapest way to travel across the city would be via shuttle buses or skyline. They charge a meager 15 SGD compared to 55 SGD for a taxi ride on the same route. You can get the relevant details and information regarding the same from the service desk counter at the Airport. It is recommended that you try the taxi services for a hassle-free commute from the airport to the city and vice versa.
How to get to Melbourne
There are several flights offering direct and connecting flight services to Melbourne. It is well connected to some of the major cities in the Asiatic region and the Middle East. Some of the flight services operating in this route are Jetstar Airways, TigerAir Australia and Quantas Airlines to name a few. Make sure you are getting the best flight prices and book your flight ticket in advance to avoid last-minute hassles.
Hotel info, prices for different hotel range
Plan your travel well in advance to get some of the best Melbourne hotel deals. Here is a list of some of the best 5 Star hotels in Melbourne –
- Pan Pacific Melbourne is an ideal stay for business travelers and tourists alike. The rooms are equipped with some of the best world-class amenities for a comfortable stay. The convenient location makes it an ideal place due to its easy access to shopping destinations and other tourist attractions. Room rates start from SGD 167 and may vary accordingly.
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is located on the prime location with easy access to some of the best cafes and restaurants in the city. With world-class accommodation and exceptional services, it is top of the list for travelers. It has some of the best recreational facilities in the world and guests can get a bird’s eye view of the city from the balconies. Room rates start from SGD 218 and may vary accordingly.
Here is a list of some 3 Star Melbourne hotels that provides a comfortable stay –
- Ibis Styles Kingsgate Melbourne is a convenient place for tourists and connects to several tourist attractions in the city. It is a value-for-money accommodation offering essential amenities at an affordable cost. It is approximately 300 meters away from the city center and 11 km from the airport. Room rates start from SGD 70 for 1 night per person and may vary accordingly.
- Space Hotel, Melbourne is the ideal place for backpackers and families or business travelers alike. It is located in the heart of the city and makes it a convenient location for guests to travel around. It is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, live music to keep you entertained during your stay in the city. Room rates are from SGD 25 for 1 night per person and may vary accordingly.
If you are looking for budget accommodations and cheap hotels in Melbourne, try checking into the United Backpackers, Melbourne. It is located at the heart of the city and offers easy access to popular tourist attractions. With a 24 hours service desk, you will be getting very good service from the friendly staff. It is located next to the City Tram and Train station so that you can move around the city with ease. Room rates are from SGD 20 for 1 night per person and may vary accordingly.
Melbourne Tourist Information
Top tourist attractions in Melbourne
There are several things to do in Melbourne. Some of the best tourists attractions are listed below:-
- Wander through the laneways of Flinders Street to get a glimpse of the unique shopping boutiques, cafes, and restaurants. Explore the beautiful city arcades and enjoy the rooftop bars.
- Enjoy the ultra-modern design of the Federation Square located next to Flinders Street. It hosts some of the best indoor entertainment programs and outdoor performances.
- Explore some of the culturally significant buildings, art boutiques, and some fabulous sidewalk cafes at Southbank Promenade. Also, enjoy the higher-end restaurants and upscale shopping centre at Little Bourke Street.
Top Food Places
Some of the best-known dining places in Melbourne are listed below:-
- Lygon Street is one of the major Melbourne attractions. It serves the best Italian Cuisine for a budget dining option. Simply wander across the street for a perfect menu that serves your taste buds.
- Acland Street is famous for its cake shops and bakeries along with a mixed cuisine of Asian and Italian delicacies.
- Chapel Street offers a variety of cuisines catered for the Asian, Moroccon, and Greek communities.
Trip.com offers you the best services to book Melbourne hotels at a discounted rate. Avail the best amenities and convenient services for your family vacation or short travels from us. Try the Trip.com app for making your hotel reservations from our website.