Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Highly recommends to stay in Yangon. Very nice surroundings with Inya lake views. Buffet breakfast also delicious with cozy space. I stayed together with my 2 years old baby . Hotel’s staffs are also very friendly and helpful."
What travelers say:"I recently stayed at the Pan Pacific Yangon, and I must say, the location couldn't have been more convenient. It's right in the center of everything I needed for my evening plans. The amenities were nice and clean, adding to the overall comfort of my stay. What impressed me the most was the reasonable price for such a great experience. Highly recommend!"
What travelers say:"I have stayed here before so not much differences from the last stays. The location is convenient for me. Myanmar Plaza is right next to it so it's easy to grab things whenever you need.
What travelers say:"I stay in your hotel every time I go to Thailand! It is mainly close to the hospital and it takes two minutes to walk to the hotel. There are 711 supermarkets, pharmacies and restaurants outside the hotel. It is very convenient!"