- Custom AmountsGift cards can be selected in any amount of money ranging from 10 to 2,000 USD, AUD, SGD, or GBP, 100 to 15,000 HKD, or 1,000 to 200,000 JPY.
- Multiple UsesGift cards can be used for online payments of products and services booked on Trip.com
- Easy PaymentGift cards have denominations in USD, AUD, SGD, GBP, HKD, or JPY (depending on your region) and can be purchased using multiple currencies
- Customer SupportProfessional customer support representatives are here to help before and after your purchase
- 1. What are Trip.com e-gift cards?Trip.com e-gift cards (hereinafter referred to as gift cards) are prepaid stored-value cards issued exclusively by Trip.com. Gift cards are available in a variety of designs and monetary amounts, ensuring they meet the needs of users for any occasion. Gift cards can be used when making bookings of services which meet the conditions and which are prepaid to Trip.com online and can be used in combination with other payment methods. Dedicated customer support representatives are available to assist with any gift card related inquiries.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Before purchasing or using a Trip.com gift card, the card purchaser or cardholder shall carefully read these Terms and Conditions and fully understand the provisions herein, especially those in relation to disclaimer or limitation of liability or dispute resolution. The provisions on disclaimers or limitation of liability are marked in bold for your special attention. By purchasing or using the Trip.com gift card, the card purchaser or cardholder shall be deemed as having read and understood, without any doubt about, any and all provisions of these Terms and Conditions, having accurately understood the legal implications of any and all provisions on rights and obligations, limitation of liability, and disclaimers involved herein, consenting to observe the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when purchasing or using the Trip.com gift card.Learn More