- Berlayer Creek Boardwalk
- Bukit Chermin Boardwalk
- Berlayer Beacon
- Long Ya Men
- Fort Pasir Panjang
08:00hrs, gather at Labrador Park MRT Station Exit A.
Berlayer Creek Boardwalk
- Within metres of the Creek’s entrance, the Bakau Pasir (Rhizophora stylosa) with its small, eye-shaped leaves can be spotted on the right of the boardwalk. Just next to the Bakau Pasir is the Nipah Palm(Nypa fruticans), also known as a “plant of a thousand uses”.
- Currently one of two remaining mangroves in the south of mainland Singapore, Berlayer Creek is home to a myriad of fauna and flora - some 60 recorded bird species, 19 species of fishes and 14 true mangrove plant species have been recorded here. Despite its relative small area of 5.61 hectares, Berlayer Creek also has one of the highest densities of molluscs in Singapore with some 50 species being recorded.
- At low tide, be sure to look out for the Giant Mudskipper (Periophthalmodon schlosseri), one of the largest mudskippers in the world. Also, if you are observant enough, you might just spot a Brahminy Kite (Haliastur indus) or an Oriental Dollarbird (Eurystomus orientalis) perching among the trees or soaring in the sky.
Bukit Chermin Boardwalk
- Take a leisurely stroll along this coastal boardwalk, while enjoying the different views of the expansive waters of Keppel Harbour, the lush greenery of Bukit Chermin hill, and the distant rocky cliffs of Sentosa island. Appreciate the conserved heritage of the four existing black-and-white bungalows on Bukit Chermin.
Labrador Nature Reserve
- Labrador Nature Reserve is a place for you to explore two other types of habitats – the coastal cliffs and the rocky shores. One of Singapore’s four protected nature reserves, Labrador Nature Reserve provides a safe haven for biodiversity. Experience the fascinating connection between the landscape and historical themes by tracing the journey back to the 1870s.
- Professional Tour Guide services (English or Chinese Speaking)
- Activities as per program stated
- Quotation based on minimum 5 pax
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18+
Child: Age 12 to 17
Child: Age 3 to 11
Subject to availability upon confirmation
- This product is transferable. Please refer to the merchant's Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Please book your tours at least 3 days in advance.
- Minimum 5 pax to go
- If there is not enough participants on your designated departure date, we will contact you for alternative departuredates. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
- Age restriction: above 3 year old.