Singapore Flyer flight also includes FLYER 360+, an interactive in-capsule experience that enhances your flight experience with its rich content on Singapore history, culture and iconic landmarks. This elevates your experience inside the capsule by adding more interactive and educational elements, and also includes fun facts about Singapore Flyer. Be treated to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks 165 metres above the ground. Singapore Flyer: Overlook the city. The Singapore Flyer goes up to 165m, which is taller than the Star of Nanchang (160m) and London Eye (130m). It’s one of the world’s largest observation wheels. Rise up to 165 meters above ground level and get a stunning bird's eye view of the entire city, perfect for impressive selfies and unbeatable visuals of the skyline and the neighboring Indonesian Spice Islands! On top of that, Singapore Flyer offers a panoramic view of the city that stretches to parts of Malaysia and Indonesia.
- 3 Great Reasons to Visit: the Iconic Landmarks of Lion City
The world’s largest observation wheel:
Standing at a stunning 165m, you can enjoy a visual feast of the city by the bay, which likes a dynamic stage in the sky. Enjoy the different view of the island and make a special memory from the flyer wheel.
Panoramic View of 360° Observation Wheel:
Embark on the unique designed observation wheel, you will have unveil sights in 30 minutes, you can enjoy beautiful sunset during the day and spectacular night view at night, feel the pulse of the vibrant city and even catch glimpses of the magnificent sights of Malaysia and Indonesia.
A Bird’s eye view of the City Prosperity:
As the wheel turns, you will be treated to a visual 360˚ feast of iconic and historical landmarks such as Marina Bay, Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and so forth. Do not miss taking photos of iconic landmarks in the sky with your family and friends, and the beautiful moments.
Recommendation of Dreaming Flying Journey:
Visit the latest spot named “The Dream Journey” before boarding. The journey contains 7 parts. You will witness the transformation of Singapore, discover the construction process of the observation wheel from 7 parts through the interactive features of digital technology to immerse in a fascinating experience. Last, enveloped in a capsule 165m above ground level, you will be treated to a bird’s eye view of the entire island city, witness the reality that ancestors turned their dreams into. Your dream journey of happiness has just begun. Let your dreams start with each round of rotation. The Marina Bay area will set off fireworks in the New Year's Eve, Lunar New Year, Singapore National Day and other special dates, and the Singapore Ferris Wheel is one of the best places to watch fireworks.
Address: 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
Daily flights: 08:30 - 22:30 (last Admission: 22:00)
- Ticket for Singapore Flyer
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the Trip.com order number on your confirmation email and valid ID to receive your admission ticket
- The name on ID should be in accordance with the appointment information. Tourist will gain no admission without it
- Valid date: This voucher is valid for 4 days back and forth from the date selected. Voucher can only be used for once.
- Redemption Location: 1F escalator corner(Singapore Flyer boarding entrance), 30Raffles Avenue, #01-00,Singapore 039803
- Redemption Time: 8:30am – 21:00pm
- Admission Time: 8:30am – 22:00pm
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 3 to 12
In case of lightning, heavy rain and other unforeseen factors lead to the failure for visit, please take the exchanged physical ticket to the Travel Trade Concierge for confirmation stamp the state due to weather conditions, and then send them to our company, you will receive the money back once we apply for your refund from the Singapore Flye successfully.
This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted. If you need to change your booking, please cancel your order and rebook. If your ticket has been redeemed, please provide with the stamp to state the agreement of refund from the staff members.
Free admission for children under 3