Every urban jungle needs a green space, and you can see Singapore taking the experience of nature to a futuristic level at Gardens by the Bay. Developed at a cost of more than a billion dollars, this award-winning super garden encompasses both indoor and outdoor gardens that transport you to different corners of the globe. Covering a massive 250 acres and packed with 500,000 plants of over 2,200 varieties, Gardens by the Bay is packed full of discoveries to charm even those who aren’t garden fans.
- Flower Dome
Welcome to Gardens by the Bay's world of eternal spring! Step into the world’s largest greenhouse and find yourself transported to Chile, South Africa, California, and Australia as you explore these amazing and diverse collections. Wander between the bizarre Baobab trees and seas of perfectly-cultivated roses that will lose you in a whirlwind of color. The dome covers an area of 2.2 football fields and the volume of 75 Olympic swimming pools, so prepare for plenty of exploration! Luckily, the temperature inside the dome is regulated to fit a Mediterranean climate, so it’s also the perfect place in Gardens by the Bay to escape the heat for a while.
- Cloud Forest
Another favorite at Gardens by the Bay is the Cloud Forest, a celebration of the natural world centered around a 35-meter tall man-made mountain and its artificial waterfall. Each layer boasts different varieties of plants known as epiphytes, which rely on each other for survival. Stroll along the Cloud Walk and admire this awesome ecosystem up close on the sides of the mountain. There are many more levels to explore inside the Cloud Forest, each level giving a different view of the conservatory interior, so make sure you take your time to explore! Photos of this mystical paradise don’t do it justice – it must be seen to be believed!
- Supertree Skygrove
The most famous fixture of Gardens by the Bay is the Supertree Skygrove, a futuristic neon land where nature and the big city meld together. Its famous metallic trees are 25-50 meters tall, especially stunning when illuminated at night. Don’t miss the nightly Garden Rhapsody show, where the Skygrove comes to life with lights and surround-sound music. The Skygrove is included in your Gardens by the Bay ticket, and you can also buy additional admission tickets to OCBC Skyway onsite, which lets you stroll between these giants on its raised pathway and take in the views over Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay skyline.
- Gardens by the Bay ticket (including Cloud Forest and Flower Dome)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- OCBC Skyway
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After your booking is completed, you will receive a booking confirmation email containing a link to download your voucher. Click the link or copy and paste the link into your browser, then check and download the voucher
- Please scan the code in the voucher to directly enter the park
- Validity period: 30 days from the booking date
- Opening Time: Outdoor Gardens 05:00-02:00 (next day); Cloud Forest/Flower Dome 09:00-21:00 (last admission 20:30)
- Admission Time: 09:00-20:00
- Address: 18 Marina Gardens, Singapore
- Garden Rhapsody Showtime: 19:45/20:45 daily
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 3-12
Free admission for children under 3
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
Please note that the following attractions will be closed on specific dates:
Flower Dome: Dec 10, 2019; Jan 14, Feb 11, Mar 3, Apr 7, May 19, Jun 16, Jul 14, Aug 18, Sep 22, Oct 13, Nov 10, and Dec 15, 2020
Cloud Forest: Dec 9, 2019; Jan 13, Feb 10, Mar 2, Apr 6, May 18, Jun 15, Jul 13, Aug 17, Sep 21, Oct 12, Nov 9, and Dec 14, 2020
OCBC Skyway: Jan 20, Feb 17, March 23, April 20, May 4, June 1, July 20, August 24, Sep 28, Oct 19, Nov 16 and Dec 21, 2020