Yeouido Hangang Park is located on the huge Yeouido Island, home to Seoul’s main financial district. This is a huge, popular park on the river featuring scenic views and my family and I were here on a...
This park is the best place to enjoy the view of Seoul along the Han-River. There are less facilities than Banpo area. But you who use public transportation can arrive this park easier than that and m...
Hangang park is full attractions, the Water Light Square, Waterside Fountains, the Waterside Stage, Festival Land, the Piano Waterway, Waterfalls of Light, the Yacht Marina, and more. You can rent a b...
This park is huge! If you're tired of the crowds in Seoul city, spend some time here. Just take a walk and enjoy the city skyline, bridges or sit and chill with friends. You can easily buy a mat at th...
If the weather is beautiful and you have a few hours to spare, this is the perfect place to be. It's nice to get away from the crowded Seoul streets and come out to some nice wide open spaces where pe...
Between December 21 to December 31, held the 11-day Seoul Christmas market in Yeouido Hangang Park Events Square (Yeouinaru Station Exit 2) this Christmas when I saw the Seoul Metropolitan Government market notice, gave up a broad pear fashionable street and the Village Christmas celebration, directly kill Ru theme Yeouido in Seoul Christmas market is Thanks Giving Christmas market has prepared a variety of dishes off the dining car moving 36 , the venue has 144 craftsmen team, Taobao journey began - in addition to a variety of Korean jewelry and surrounding Christmas, there are many open-air dining cars selling world cuisine, where hardly see Chinese people, all locals bazaar, very unique.
So many times in Seoul, this is the first time I took a cruise in Hanjiang Park. Before boarding the ship, you need to bring your passport and fill in the boarding declaration form. On the boat for 40 minutes, you can watch the scenery on the Han River quietly. Small fish can be purchased on the boat to feed the seagulls, so there is always a group of seagulls flying around the ship.
You can also have a picnic on the riverside in Hanjiang Park, take a bike ride, or experience a banana boat, Iron Man and other water projects.
290 290 290 1 1 1
As the capital of the Korean Wave, Seoul can find scenes of popular Korean dramas, and it is more likely to meet idols at the corner. As a shopping city, the Korean cosmetics with high quality and low price, the international big-name brand with full range of fashion, and the Korean fashion costumes are full of fashion. This is a shopping destination that all women dream of. In addition to experiencing modern modern life, Seoul is also a city with many historical monuments. In the high-rise buildings of Seoul, there are many traditional Korean-style tile houses, ancient palaces and quaint museums. So coming to Seoul for a New Year's Day is a great choice.
1. In the winter, you will experience steaming in Seoul, and you will be exhausted in the steaming room. Drink a bowl of hot ginseng chicken soup, refreshing.
2. New Year's Day is the time of the cosmetics discount season. At this time, going shopping will definitely be fruitful.
3. Put on hanbok to take photos of Gyeongbokgung and Bukchon Hanok. Gyeongbokgung is the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty and the first of the five major palaces in Seoul. The status is similar to that of the Forbidden City in Beijing, so it becomes a place to be beaten.
4. Come to N Seoul Tower for a romantic New Year, also known as the Nanshan Tower, which is a must-see for Korean drama fans. During the day, you can enjoy the panoramic view of Seoul. In the evening, you can enjoy the romantic night view of the city. From 7 to 12 o'clock every night, there are 6 searchlights in the sky to create a pattern of blooming flowers.
5. Seoul New Year's Eve Fireworks, in the area of Han River Park in Yeouido, Seoul, this is the day of the New Year's Eve.
Seoul Transportation: Seoul Metro is very convenient, almost anywhere, you can use T-money card
The Han River Park of Ruyi Island is located on Ruyi Island, a hub for politics, finance, and public opinion. The island’s subways and buses form a developed public transportation system. A favorite place for professionals and citizens, the Yeouido Park was built according to its main purposes as a habitat for ecology education, and a pollution-free natural park. The park hosts cherry blossom festivities in the spring, and marathon competitions and various public performances in the winter. It is a wonderful recreational space at the city center.