One of the places in the Philippines, nature lover gonna love this place for many reason because of this amazing place. #beachlife#campingglamping #foodie#tripblazers#bucketlistreboot#mytripvlog#staycation#urbanexplorer#summervacation
Christian Dale Rey
The GALAPAGOS OF ASIA very unique place that island vibes are so beautiful place to visit, less people majestic scenery and lovely local people.
Christian Dale Rey
Sharing our Tablas, Romblon DIY trip. Hope you’d find this useful.
- Bus trip to Batangas port. You can take the buses going straight to the port from LRT Gil Puyat. Fare was P250.
- Ferry to Tablas, we paid ~1200. Visit 2GO Travel for more info. Fare fluctuates (you may pay more or less, demand- i guess lol).
Day 1: South Tablas
- Binucot Beach and nearby cove. FREE
- Looc Fish Sanctuary. P50 each
- Aglicay Beach Resort. P70. Lunch for 4,
Including driver (P1000).
- Traveled to hotel. Ours was in San Agusti
tin town, in the North (looong tricycle ride
Day 2: Waterfalls, Zipline and North
- First stop was Mablaran Falls. P20. Tbh,
there’s not much to do here. or maybe
Muddy lang siguro yung water.
- Scenic coastal highway. You’ll love the vie
w and it’s free
- Balai Azinan Resort. P20. Average beach
with a pool. Nice to visit.
- Carmen (Salingsing View Deck). FREE.
must visit. Very nice view of nearby islands.
- Biaringan Zipline. P350. A must-do. Super sulit. Kaya do it.
Day 3: Island Hopping
- Travel to Calatrava early in the AM. Best
Start the tour ng 7:30.
- Aurelio Cove. Cliff Jump, Kayak and Buy lunch for the group and boat men. P20
- Guindauahan Island. P20. Clear water and super linis. El nido feels!
- Tinagong Dagat and some rock formations. P20. The lake was so-so. But the rock formations are nice! Just visit.
- Lapus-lapus beach. P20 plus cottage-150?
This gives Palawan feels. Must visit. We stayed the longest here- 4 hrs. Says a lot.
- Turtle Cove. P20. Wish we spent more time.
Day 4: Rest and travel back to Batangas then to MNL.
Things to Note:
- Though they speak Ilonggo(sounds like) most nman speak tagalog and english. So no problem there.
- there’s lots of options na ferry going to tablas and you can travel any day..
- We stayed at footprints beach resort. We loved our stay there. Food was good. Expect to pay a lil more since this is a go to for most foreign travelers.
- ATMs are not much of a problem. Meron halos sa lahat ng town. But best to have cash na with you from your point of origin.
- Public transpo. No regular buses, vans or jeepneys. Challenge din yung pag ri rent. Opt to rent a tricycle nlng. We rented a trike for our daily trips. Expect to pay about P1500/day on average.
#staycation #themepark #campingglamping #urbanexplorer #beachlife #summervacation #
Bonbon Beach is a beautiful beach paradise in the Romblon province of the Philippines, halfway between Luzon and Visayas. It's famous for a 2-kilometer-long strip of white sandbar that connects to Bang-og. During low tide, the sandbar is exposed, and you may also walk to Bang-og Island!
If you want to make the most of your time at this beach and really appreciate its crystal blue seas and expanse of white sand, go early in the morning or late in the afternoon. The best time to visit is from January to May, when traveling by boat is the safest option.
Exploring the unexplored paradise is one of the most memorable experience. #beachlife. Hope to visit again and meet nice local people of this unexplored paradise.