Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts ExpressStep onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.Gringotts Wizarding BankEnter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Enjoy watching the first Harry Potter movie on the journey to and from the studios.
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini!
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Please arrive at your schedule check in time as the bus must depart exactly on time
- Departure Points:
- Bus Stop 1 Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH,
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road
- King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London NW1 2SD
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
Child: Age 3 to 4
Infant: Age 1 to 2
Please arrive at your schedule check in time, the bus must depart exactly on time
The bus will stop at Baker street stop approx 10min (subject to traffic on the day) after it departs Victoria on the outward journey to the studios
Customers may get off earlier at Baker Street on the return journey to Victoria
If you make your own way to Warner Bros. Studios please arrive 15min prior to your entry time to the studios
No restroom available on board
No food will be provided on this tour
We will no longer be providing complimentary face masks to all our guests, but you are very welcome to wear your own mask