Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"Cleaning was done quite late around 7pm on one of the days. Did not clean properly some days as well. Some stains on bath tub so I dare not use. TV was often faulty in the morning. Good thing is that it is nearer to MRT than expected, staff help to call cab, good buffet spread for breakfast and hotel restaurant helps to microwave food! Thanks for the highest floor room. Don’t forget to visit nearby Hua Xi Night Market with the best Lu Rou Fan."
What travelers say:"Hotel is very nice the is small by very functional and comfortable. The service is excellent. The location is far from the mrt, have to use ubike to ride to the blue line. Overall very good"
What travelers say:"Fine hotel, well maintained and friendly service. Pool and sauna are great. Overall, nothing to give it that special touch and the location right by the highway makes the rooms a little bit noisy. Yet still a good experience."
What travelers say:"Hotel is conveniently located right at the traffic junction and is only 3 mins walk to Metro ( Songjiang Nanjing ). Exit 3 from metro and walk straight towards the traffic light and hotel is across the traffic junction. Room is very clean and neat. It even has a stereo player. Breakfast spread is limited but still acceptable. Nice dining area and staff is friendly. Few eateries and convenience stores nearby hotel.
Toiletries rack in shower is rather small and not much space to put other toiletries."