Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"It’s our 2nd time in MBS yet this time we had fun. Checking-in we wait for 1 hour to get our room(coz its weekend) yet Rose still manage to give us the room we requested.
Thanks to Sam (poolside food staff) for being accommodating and friendly when we ordered our food. And lastly, to Liang and Eyia (photobooth staff) for taking our pictures. Definitely be back with my family! Kudos to everyone! 👏🏻"
What travelers say:"Amazing experience there, great staff n service. It’s convenient for guest to eat becoz there has a shopping mall downstairs.
As a 5 star hotel, the room is quite small, I was living in 43/F."
What travelers say:"Nice location near City Hall MRT. Was given a high floor room which has nice views of the city. Room is clean and comfy, value for money for the location. Everything was good during my stay."
What travelers say:"We booked a triple room at Hotel Boss last May19-21
They allow us on early check-in around 11am which is a plus points. Our Lobby/Elevator is on A. Room 1043 with a nice view of Sultan Mosque.
We didn’t avail the breakfast buffet (10sgd)
The pool is located at the 4th floor (you can refill water and tube ice here)
The hotel is 200m walking distance from Lavender MRT exit B station
There’s a Kopitiam (small hawker near the exit B station)
Also, Mc Donalds, and nearby Fair Price grocery
Downside is their air condition; since it is centralized, you can’t control it.
Better if they can adjust it cooler since SG has a hot weather."
What travelers say:"While Shangri-La was a Jem right smack in Orchard Area but with its amenities, it is infact self contained without the need to go out. With a range of different cuisines and restaurants, excellent and clean outdoor pool + health club + gym, and not to mention the spacious hotel room, definitely worth a stay in a life time. Especially enjoy the sumptuous buffet at the line and the jacuzzi and sauna at the health club. Thumbs up!!!"
What travelers say:"Positives:
- The panoramic sea view
- Top floor
- Covered Balcony
- Comfortable bed
- Tv allows casting
- stand alone bathtub that has opening that allows user to see the sea
- Shower water pressure good
- Quick heating up of water
- large fridge
- Resort vibes very strong (especially with ceiling fan)
- tasty room service food
- no pillow menu (menus provided were slightly too soft)
- no curtains or blinds (had to move panels that acted as curtains - can be a tad troublesome and noisy)
- Sound insulation could be better (could hear sound from corridor from time to time)
- no bed side usb charging and lack of bedside sockets
- placement of tv not ideal (tv could also be bigger)
- bathtub a tad small too"
What travelers say:"I spent three nights in hard rock sentosa with my family. Staff are helpful and nice. My daughters had a lot of fun in the pool. The slide is fun. My hubby had a cut in his knee as he had a small accident in the hydrodash. The hotel’s first aider helped him clean and treat the wound. We had an amazing time in the hotel."
What travelers say:"The Ritz-Carlton Millenia is good for the views of Marina Bay but rooms are outdated. The wooden floor can make some squeaky sounds when u step on it. I paid extra $100+ for the Grand Marina Room but it looks and feels the same as the Deluxe Marina Room which makes me feel like I got scam. The amenities are great, nice pool and well equipped gym. Service is great. Location wise is near to malls but not that close to MRT. Breakfast spread at colony is good too."
What travelers say:"It is near to an indoor playground. Not far from vivo as well, so can bring kids to the indoor playground next door and also Vivo to play arcade. Hotel itself is nice too, requested for a bathtub room for my son and the staffs did help to adhere to the request. Thanks:))"
What travelers say:"For the price that the guests are able to fork out for this hotel, one might expect them to be able to behave with some decorum/manners, or at least with some social responsibility. But this was certainly not the case during my encounters with some of the guests in this hotel.
Once, I encountered someone as he came out of the lift, and i could hear him coughing along the corridor as the lift doors closed.
Please wear a mask.
On another occasion, someone entered the lift, coughing heavily inside that enclosed space.
Please wear a mask.
In both cases, the guests didn't even bother to cover their mouths.
Thirdly, when I was checking-in, someone simply stretched out her hand to put her card on the counter, stood there for a while, before muttering "check-out", and left. Perhaps i was transparent and she could not see that the receptionist was serving me. Such entitled behavior.
I was somehow reminded of how a prankster handed Theresa May a P45 during her party conference in 2017.
Fourth, someone barged into the lift while I was walking out, as though assuming that it would be empty.
Next, I ordered takeaway lunch at Jiang Nan Chun, and the server told me that I was using an older menu when it clearly wasn't. It just happened to be a discrepancy between the physical and online menu, and told me to use the physical one instead (which I wasn't shown beforehand).
I had encountered a similar price discrepancy at another establishment, and I believe that it would do good for the staff at Jiang Nan Chun to learn from them:
What the other establishment did was to admit that the price discrepancy was their error, and that they were going to honor what they had published online.
Later on, their boss told me that "when something like this happens, we honor it, and investigate or rectify it later".
I'm also perplexed/baffled about how the restaurant staff at Jiang Nan Chun had assumed that I was only ordering food for 1 person, especially when there were 6 dishes involved.
Thirdly, I ordered takeaway from one-ninety, and the server asked if I wanted it sent to the room. I was told that the price would be the same regardless of whether I brought the food up myself or whether it was delivered to my room, so I opted for the latter.
Therefore, it came as a shock when I saw that I needed to pay service charge for the takeaway. When I enquired at the restaurant, they said that it was because I had asked for the food to be delivered to the room (when I was told by someone else that there would be no difference in price if i had collected it myself). The hotel eventually refunded me the service charge, but this misunderstanding could, and should have been averted with clearer communication.
The rooms are a bit old, with cracks on the window/tables, but otherwise quite nice and spacious. It wasn't exactly clean though, dust and some sticky substance on the window, some dust on carpet and certain things that might have/could have been animal fur (although the operator said that this was not the case).
Breakfast was good, and most of the dishes were very nice. But it was rather inconsistent. For example, my hot chocolate had choco flakes in them, but my partner's didn't have any. Upon enquiry, the server said that perhaps they had "forgotten" to put them inside. A better level of service would have been to asked if we wanted a replacement (i told the server that we didn't want anymore, just in case she decided to bring one for me later on)
Having said all that, I was genuinely surprised during turndown service. I put my computer mouse on one of their magazines, as the table was quite slippery. When I came back from dinner, this was replaced with a mousepad. The first time I've experience this in a hotel."
What travelers say:"Very comfortable stay at the Treetops. The two bedroom apartment was spacious and the free Wi-Fi was the fastest (400+ mb) I have ever come across. Love the architecture of the building and pool gave a colonial vibe. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again."
What travelers say:"Positives
- Location of hotel is fantastic. Next to Somerset MRT station and in the heart of Orchard Road. The hotel is within Orchard Gateway Mall, with Orchard Central Mall and Somerset 313 in between.
- Young and very chill vibes. Choice of font, palette, staff uniform etc…
- Sofa bed means room can accommodate 3 adults if needed
- Comfy bed
- The infinity pool is great to watch both sunrise and sunset. Stunning
- Sound insulation is good
- bed side usb charging
- ice machine and vending machine on floor
- 40 inch tv is a little small. 54 inch tv would be better
- shower/tub combi is not ideal
- rooms showing some obvious signs of wear and tear
- no Bluetooth speaker
- no media port/ no Chromecast
- room view slightly blocked by building facade"
What travelers say:"The room was nice, clean and spacious. The resort was peaceful. The buffet breakfast however was less than mediocre. Restaurant wasn’t crowded at all yet It took them close to 15 minutes to do a poached egg that turned out truly unappetizing. The spread was quite sad. As for facilities- they only had one pool open - the rooftop pool that was perhaps 25m x 5m with only 8 sun beds. Abit too cosy when they had more then 5 guests at any one time.
Front desk staff were pleasant and accommodating."
What travelers say:"Staff were friendly, and the room was clean and well maintained though being a fairly old hotel. The water pressure was good too. You'll also get to see peacocks roaming around on the property."
What are some Best Family Hotels in Singapore?
Some Best Family Hotels in Singapore include:Ascott Orchard Singapore|Marina Bay Sands Singapore|Swissotel the Stamford|Carlton Hotel Singapore|Hotel Boss
What are some highly-rated Best Family Hotels in Singapore?
Some highly-rated Best Family Hotels in Singapore include:Ascott Orchard Singapore:4.5|Marina Bay Sands Singapore:4.7|Swissotel the Stamford:4.6|Carlton Hotel Singapore:4.5|Shangri-La Hotel Singapore:4.7
At what locations in Singapore can Best Family Hotels in Singapore be found?
The Best Family Hotels in Singapore are mainly located in:Ascott Orchard Singapore:Singapore/Orchard Road|Marina Bay Sands Singapore:Singapore/Marina Bay|Swissotel the Stamford:Singapore/Marina Bay|Carlton Hotel Singapore:Singapore/Marina Bay|Hotel Boss:Singapore/Lavender