Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"The environment is average, parking is not allowed at the entrance, and the 2 rooms allocated at the beginning have a musty smell when the door is opened. One of them has a very strong smell. I asked the lady at the front desk downstairs to change it. Later, I also wanted to change the other room, but the front desk was small. My sister said that there was no room, so I didn’t want to change it. At that time, my expression was rather impatient, alas, it wasn’t a good experience. I really wanted to check out and book again."
What travelers say:"The location of the hotel is very high above sea level. The scenery outside the window is very good, and the large platform of the hotel is even more beautiful. The breakfast is worthy of praise, with many varieties and good taste. The roof of the room is very high and it feels good. Whether it is the waiter in the room or the waiter in the restaurant, the attitude is good,
Come and bring your parents over again next time."
What travelers say:"It was raining all the time when I came to Shennongjia on November 1. The B&B I stayed in on the first day felt like it was just a makeshift one night. It was covered with rain and moisture, so I kept looking for a place to eat and stay at a suitable distance the next day. hotel. As soon as I arrived near the hotel, there were B&B buildings next to it. Junlan Hotel stood there uniquely with a river next to it. The environment attracted me first. After entering the lobby, the lobby manager very thoughtfully helped us apply for breakfast coupons for our children. The lady at the front desk was also considerate and upgraded to a terrace room. Although it was raining and I couldn't drink tea outside, I felt warm in my heart😀 The room was very big and it was very comfortable to live in on a rainy day. The sanitary conditions were pretty good. There was a little bit of trouble in the middle. The front desk manager quickly helped resolve the incident, and even gave me a companion drink from Shennongjia before leaving. The overall feeling was good and warm!"
What travelers say:"The breakfast is quite plentiful, fresh vegetables, fruits, pastries, porridge, whole grains, bread are available, and the price is very affordable, the location of the hotel is relatively good, and it is convenient to the scenic spots."
What travelers say:"When I arrived at Dajiuhu Town, I went around for a long time. Basically, they were all homestays. Finally, I chose Hanjiangyuan Hotel. It turned out that my choice was right. The facilities and equipment are very good. I am very satisfied. Coming from Shennongding, the azaleas are blooming along the way. They are very beautiful. It's time to come. Isn't this trip to Shennongjia in vain?"