Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"I booked one double bed but I had a two double bed room.Hotel is in a Perfect location just next to Cathedral. Rooms are clean and very well designed. If I will come granada again I am gonna stay here."
What travelers say:"I extended my stay at the hotel because there were issues with my booking at another hotel. The second stay was better than the first one and there were no visible stains. The hotel is located next to the Alhambra and it's an uphill walk if traveling from the city centre to the hotel on foot."
What travelers say:"highly recommended! It is suitable for four or five friends to live in. It has a kitchen and a separate room. The dining table is large, and it is not crowded for four people to work on the computer. It was quite late when I checked in, so I could use the front desk phone to operate it remotely, which was great. The transportation is convenient, and the room decoration is antique and very unique. The only thing is that it's a little noisy near the street at night."
What travelers say:"Flooding happened in the shower so we had to use the towel to prevent water coming out. The room is huge but the air con is not cool enough so we didn’t sleep well. Parking is available at the hotel."
What travelers say:"The location is quite good, very close to the bus station. It is very convenient to take the bus to the Alhambra Palace in the morning. It's not far from other attractions. There's a Carrefour nearby, so it's very convenient to buy water and so on. The bed in the room is a bit soft and the sound insulation effect is average. There is a restaurant street downstairs. It is a bit noisy on weekdays and weekend nights, but it gets better after 12 o'clock. The receptionist at the front desk was very nice, spoke good English, and was responsive to all requests."
What travelers say:"The hotel does not have meals at night, and 10 euros per person is good in the morning. You must eat early when you go to the scenic spot, because food is forbidden in key areas of the scenic spot"
What travelers say:"The location is very good. The bus stop is right in front, and you can walk to all of Gwangwangji. There are many restaurants. The room is nice and friendly. The bathroom is especially good."