Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
What travelers say:"highly recommended! It is suitable for four or five friends to live in. It has a kitchen and a separate room. The dining table is large, and it is not crowded for four people to work on the computer. It was quite late when I checked in, so I could use the front desk phone to operate it remotely, which was great. The transportation is convenient, and the room decoration is antique and very unique. The only thing is that it's a little noisy near the street at night."
What travelers say:"Flooding happened in the shower so we had to use the towel to prevent water coming out. The room is huge but the air con is not cool enough so we didn’t sleep well. Parking is available at the hotel."