Travelers who love the outdoors will enjoy this two-day hiking tour in the Sapa area from Hanoi.
Experience some of the most beautiful landscapes in northern Vietnam: terraced fields, mountains, and small villages. Spend the night in a bungalow in a hill tribe village, Ta Van, where you can learn more about rural Vietnamese life and culture. Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour.
Every year, thousands of people flock to Sapa to experience the remarkable scenery and discover the amazing cultural diversity of its many villages.
Today, Sapa is an overwhelming vista that reminds you of the greatness of nature.
For the duration of just 2 days, a tour to Sapa should be the first thing on your bucket list to get rid of the hustle and bustle and immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of landscapes.
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
06:00 – 06:20: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter, transfer to the big bus and depart to Sapa Town.
09:30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11:00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
13:00: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. And the tour guide & driver pick up you at the bus station to Hotel.
• Welcome drink and itinerary briefing.
• Enjoy lunch with local Vietnamese dishes and check-in procedures.
14:30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home to Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for a photo with the bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for the bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. The trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts for 2 hours
17:00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in a hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
08:00 – 08:30: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out the room, and prepare a light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in the hotel store). 8.30: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people. The trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11:30: The bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12:30 - 13:30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13:30 - 14:45: Relax and leisure on your own, have a shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14:45 - 15:00: Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi. 15.30: Get on the bus to go back to Hanoi with two rest stops.
21:30: Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at the meeting point, and go back to your hotel by yourself. Trip ends.
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers if you depart from Hanoi
- English-speaking local guide escorted in Sapa
- Hotel room in The View Sapa Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- 2 bottles of water /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 3 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Cancellations made at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 75%
- Cancellations made at or before 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present your e-voucher or Trip.com booking confirmation to receive your admission ticket
- Opening Hours: 08:30-18:00, Monday to Saturday (last admission: 18:00)
- Redemption Location: 1st-floor ticket booth
- Address: No. 58, Alley 91, Hong Ha Ward, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Adult: Age 9+
Child: Age 4–8
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- This is a daily tour group departure tour from Hanoi around 06:00 and ending at 21:30, you will be ready to transport at the lobby hotel before departing 10 to 15 minutes
- If you are far away from the old town, please come to the meeting point: Hanoi Opera House at 06:00 for your guide to pick you up because of the traffic congestion in Hanoi frequently. ensure enough time to welcome other guests in the old town area
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands