*Please install the eSIM after arriving in Thailand to avoid calculating the validity period in advance.
*eSIM expires within 90 days from the date of purchase
*Not applicable on iPhones purchased in Mainland China
Only applicable on iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone XS in Hong Kong and Macao
*The eSIM can only be installed one time by one phone or one device.If removed, it cannot be added again.
*Mobile phone versions vary from country to country. Please make sure your mobile phone support eSIM before purchase, and there is no refund for cancellations due to incompatible devices.
*Unlimited Calls among AIS Network
*Free 15 Bath credit
*Free Unlimited Social Apps for 8 days：Facebook、LINE、Instagram、WhatsApp、WeChat、TikTok、Twitter
*Call balance inquiry: *121#
*Query local phone number: *545#
*Traffic query: *121*3#
Valid for 90 days from the booking date, Valid for 1 use(s) only
- eSIM + Data Plan
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- How To Install Billion Connect eSIM
- Here take iPhones as an example. The actual texts might differ depending on the iOS version and the device.
- 1) Please do not use your camera or other APPs to scan the QR code. It needs to be set on your phone/device.
- 2) You must have a network to install eSIM. Please ensure that there is available WiFi or mobile data before installation.
- ① Add eSIM to devices that support eSIM.
- ② Go to Settings – Cellular Data – Add a Cellular Network Plan
- ③ Scan the QR code in the received email. (If you cannot scan the QR Code, enter SM-DP +Address and Activation Code manually. This information will be sent to your email along with the eSIM QR code.
- ④ After you confirm Add Cellular Number, the mobile phone/device is started. If the installation is successful, the Cellular Data status will be displayed. If you see the "Welcome to Billion Connect!", just click OK to complete the installation. We recommend that you disable eSIM until you reach your destination.
- ⑤ The name "Cellular data" can be changed by "Cellular number label". We recommend that you rename it to "BC" for easy identification.
- ⑥ After arriving at the destination, please open your eSIM "BC" and enable data roaming. Then you can access the Internet.
- ⑦ Check the APN of BC eSIM when your phone/device cannot be connected to the Internet. (The correct APN is in the QR code email) APN setting path: Cellular Number – Cellular Data Network
1. Why is there no path for "Add Cellular Number"?
A: Please check whether the mobile phone or device supports eSIM.
2. Can I install eSIM outside of eSIM package destinations?
A: It can be installed, but cannot be activated. If the eSIM is installed outside the destination, please disable the eSIM and enable it after you arrive at the destination.
3. How is the eSIM package timed?
A: The timing starts when the eSIM package is activated and generates traffic after you arrive at the destination.
4. What if there is no network after you arrive at your destination and start BC eSIM?
A: Enable data roaming for BC eSIM and check whether the APN of BC eSIM is correct.
5. Can I terminate the eSIM package early?
A: Yes, just remove the eSIM.