Manabe Garden, known as Japan’s first conifer garden, is a botanical garden where all design, landscaping, and management happens on-site. The circuit-style garden within the grounds is the largest garden in Japan. Visitors to the garden will feel like they are in a fairytale thanks to the hundreds of unique trees imported from Northern Europe and Canada. In the summer, the garden comes to life with countless blooms, many of which are varieties only found in Hokkaido.
Departure Time: 9/1/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
:Tour option details are as follows
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Manabe Garden
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. You will receive an email from the local tour operator with a voucher attached. Proceed to the Ticket sales office and present the operator voucher for use.
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas