- The Orient Express was a luxury train service created in 1883 by Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits. A myth for over 135 years, Orient Express remains a symbol of luxury travel and timeless refinement today.
- The most extraordinary objects showcasing decades’ old history that retraces the legacy of the train.
- Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay.
1450 Meet at the entrance of Bayfront Plaza. Gardens by the Bay
1455 Guide will escort group to Orient Express entrance
1500 Guided tour of Orient Express Exhibition
1600 Free and Easy 16.00 to 16.15 (for photo taking and souvenir shopping
1615 Guide will escort group to Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome
1630 Guided tour of Flower Dome + short brief of Cloud Forest
1715 Guest free at leisure to explore Gardens By The Bay Cloud Forest
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding
Booking Activation Time
Booking can be used 23 hours after confirmation
- Admission ticket to Orient Express Exhibition
- English Speaking Guide (Orient Express Only)
- Guided tour of Flower Dome + short brief of Cloud Forest
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- Terms & Conditions
- Products redeemed with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Terms and conditions on the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers apply. Visit Singapore Tourism Board for more information.
- All times are given in local time.
- For Gardens by the Bay, all visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- Below is the link for the Garden By The Bay preblock website: https://ticket.gardensbythebay.com.sg/package/info/93840/4974
- For Orient Express, all visitors are required to pre-book their visit date only, timing is fixed at 1500 - 1730 Hrs.
- Minimum 4 persons is required to run the tour
- Availability: Saturday & Sunday
- Tour Time: 3.00 PM to 5.30 PM
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Nearest MRT : Bayfront MRT
- Transfers: No transfer provided
- Tour is not suitable for people with difficulty walking or on wheelchair
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
CONSERVATORIES CLOSURE DATES(YEAR 2021)
CLOUD FOREST：Closed on Mondays
FLOWER DOME：Closed on Tuesdays
Adult: Age 18+
Child - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 2-11
Youth - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 12 to 17
Child under 2 years old is not chargeable
No refund for no shows
Gardens by the Bay eticket will be sent to guest email address. Guest will explore the park at any time / date on their own
This product is transferable. Please refer to the merchant's Terms and Conditions for more information.
A minimum of 6 guests is required per date to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met, we reserve the right to contact you to make changes to your booking date.