Fancy a stroll?
Imagine you’re standing on top of a Tall Tower 233 meters/764 feet high. Now take a stroll around the outer perimeter that encircles the tower. Piece of cake, right? Oh, did we tell you that the walkway is just 1.8 meters wide, and you’re actually outside the tower in the open and, get this, THERE’S NO HANDRAIL!
Welcome to Skywalk – Fun for the family and all ages!
Skywalk is an adventure that takes the hair raising fun of Skywalk to its limit! Ready for a walk on the wild side? Come and test your nerves on Skywalk today!
This is a great activity to do with friends or family and a very rewarding experience. If you want a memorable souvenir photo while in Macau, you won’t beat this!
- Mast Climb
- Macau Tower Skywalk Single Ticket Package Includes: An entry ticket to the Macau Tower, Skywalk (one walk), a t-shirt, e-certificate, photo, snack
- Macau Tower Skywalk Family Ticket Package Includes: 3 entry tickets to the Macau Tower, Skywalk entry tickets for two adults and one child (one walk each), 3 t-shirts, 3 e-certificates, photos, and snacks
- Macau Tower Mast Climb Ticket Includes: 1 Mast Climb ticket, entry ticket to the Macau Tower, a t-shirt, e-certificate, video, photo, snack, bottle of water
- 3-in-1 Package Includes: Bungee Jump + High Flying Jump + Skywalk, entry ticket to the Macau Tower, a t-shirt, e-certificate, photo and video, snack
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 18:00 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 18:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- With the booking number, your added name and valid ID will be redeemed at the ticketing department of AJ Hackett 45 minutes early (by the 2nd floor of Macau Tower) at the appointment time.
- Opening Location: The 61st floor of the outdoor sightseeing gallery of Macau Tower
- Opening Time: 11:00-19:00
Please select a session time at booking. Your confirmed session time will be subject to the time shown on your confirmation voucher
At least 2 guests will be required to go ahead with the Mast Climb. If there are more than 6 guests, the group will be split into two session times
Children under 8 must have signed permission from an accompanying guardian
Opening hours: September-June of the following year Monday to Friday 11:00-19:00 Saturday to Sunday 11:00-20:00; July-August Monday to Sunday 10:00-22:00
Opening and operation times may be changed without notice