Wall murals - Mid-Autumn Festival
Wall murals - Letter Writer
Nanyang Old Coffee
Sri Mariamman Temple
- 09:00h, gather at Chinatown MRT Station Exit A.
Begin your hunt for Chinatown’s wall murals at Banda Street, along Chinatown Complex. Mural artist Belinda Low’s influences include Van Gogh’s revolutionary style of post-Impressionism, and the resilient spirit of strong women. Many of her pieces include wistful depictions of the pioneers who built our nation, from fishermen and labourers to Samsui women.
- Mid-Autumn Festival
Alley connecting Pagoda Street and Temple Street; At the rear of Lucky Chinatown.
- Letter Writer
The third Yip Yew Chong mural along Smith Street is located at the other end of the street. Painted on the wall of New Bridge Centre, it depicts a letter writer plying his trade.
- Nanyang Old Coffee – Ambassador of Singapore Coffee
The History & Culture of Singapore Coffee
Singapore Traditional Coffee is a uniquely Singapore product with a long history and culture. Unfortunately its history and recognition as a unique Singapore product has been lost today.
Many Singaporeans are able to distinguish the difference in taste between Singapore traditional Coffee and International Gourmet Coffee, although most of us cannot tell the reason behind it. The various local coffee flavours from the Hainanese and Hock Chew adds to this confusion.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum
The temple was based on the architectural style during the Tang dynasty and built to house the tooth relic of the historical Buddha. It is claimed that the relic of Buddha from which it gains its name was found in a collapsed stupa. The size of the tooth - measuring 7.5cm - is also far too long for a human tooth.The relic can be viewed by the public at the 4th floor of the temple.
- Sri Mariamman Temple
The Sri Mariamman Temple is Singapore's oldest Hindu temple. It is an agamic temple, built in the Dravidian style. The temple serves the majority Hindu Singaporeans, Tamilians, in the city-state. Due to its architectural and historical significance, the temple has been gazetted a National Monument and is a major tourist attraction. Sri Mariamman Temple is managed by the Hindu Endowments Board, a statutory board under the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports.
- Jamae Mosque
Masjid Jamae or Jamae Mosque is one of the earliest mosques in Singapore, and is located on South Bridge Road in the Chinatown district within the Central Area. The mosque was established in 1826. This mosque is also known as Chulia Mosque and Periya Palli (meaning the "Big Mosque") among the Tamil Muslim community in Singapore.
- Professional Tour Guide services (Chinese or English Speaking)
- Quotation based on minimum 5 pax
- Activities as per program stated
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- Terms & Conditions
- Products redeemed with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Terms and conditions on the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers apply. Visit Singapore Tourism Board for more information.
- All times are given in local time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18+
Youth - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 12-17
Child - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 3-11
- This product is transferable. Please refer to the merchant's Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Please book your tours at least 3 days in advance.
- If there is not enough participants on your designated departure date, we will contact you for alternative departure dates. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
- Age restriction: above 3 year old.