Fort Canning Park is an important historical landmark in Singapore.
The Gothic Gates
Sang Nila Utama Garden
Dragon Cavern Rotating Stairway
Enjoy a delicious local meal @ YWCA Fort Canning Lodge.
Fort Canning Hill, formerly Government Hill, Singapore Hill and Bukit Larangan (Forbidden Hill in Malay), is a small hill about 48 metres (157 ft) high in the southeast portion of the island city-state of Singapore, within the Central Area that forms Singapore's central business district. Although small in physical size, it has a long history intertwined with that of the city-state due to its location as the highest elevation within walking distance to the city's civic district within the Downtown Core. It is also a popular venue for music shows and concerts.
09:00, gather at Fort Canning MRT station (Exit B).
Remains built in the 19th century-Gothic Gates The remains of fortresses built in the 19th century—Fort Gate, ASEAN Sculpture Garden, and Battle Box, etc. The bunker was a military base hidden underground during World War II.
You can take picture outside of Hotel Fort Canning.
Note: In the lobby of the hotel, there are cultural relics buried centuries ago.
Visit the Spice Garden
Learn about history, and learn about cardamom, pandan leaves, laksa leaves, etc., all of which are spices used to make local food in Singapore.
Sang Nila Utama Garden: Imitate the traditional Javanese style and reproduce the 14th century royal garden scene. You will enter a journey back in time. The king used to order jackfruit, rambutan, magnolia and gardenia to be cultivated in this royal garden.
The Maritime Corner that witnessed Singapore's transformation from an entrepot trade port to an international shipping center.
In addition to being a historic site that has been carrying different historical missions for hundreds of years, the "patio"- Dragon Cavern Rotating Stairway, hidden in the corner of Fort Canning Park, is also a veritable hidden celebrity filming location. Looking up from the bottom of the well, dense green plants should cover the entire sky, and the side of the well is covered with green wall vines, like a lost wonderland.
Enjoy a delicious local meal @ YWCA Fort Canning Lodge
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding
- Professional Tour Guide services (English or Chinese Speaking) ;
- Activities as per program stated
- Quotation based on minimum 5 pax
- Bottled water
Change & Refund Policies
- Cancellation for this booking is permitted. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation. Please note that you will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Terms & Condition
- Products redeemed with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Terms and conditions on the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers apply. Visit Singapore Tourism Board for more information.
- All times are given in local time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18+
Youth - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 12 to 17
Child - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 3 to 11
No acceptable to infant (under 3 years old).
This product is transferable. Please refer to the merchant's Terms and Conditions for more information.
Please book your tours at least 3 days in advance.
Minimum 5 pax to go.
If there is not enough participants on your designated departure date, we will contact you for alternative departure dates. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
Subject to availability upon confirmation