Click here for tickets from Jan 9 2021.
This Christmas season, spot the “snowflake” placed at five habitats, take photos of the lightboxes, answer a few simple questions and get an exclusive S.E.A. Aquarium recyclable tote bag in our Gift of Knowledge trail! Check out many new photo spots such as the life-sized Gifts Galore Gift Box, Coral-ful Wall and a spectacular Christmas tree, upcycled from used crate boxes offer opportunities for the ‘gram.
Get a S.E.A. Aquarium Xmas Face Mask when you purchase this ticket and visit before January 5th, 2021 (while stock last)!
S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa is one of the world’s largest aquariums. It is home to more than 100,000 marine animals representing 1,000 species in more than 45 diverse habitats
S.E.A. Aquarium exhibits close to 80 threatened species including the manta ray, Napoleon wrasse and a variety of beautiful corals that mirror a pristine aquatic environment. Through interactive programmes, up-close animal encounters and immersive learning journeys, S.E.A. Aquarium aims to inspire visitors to protect the world’s oceans. Recently revamped in Nov 2020, S.E.A. Aquarium has been rezoned into nine distinct areas, boosted with refreshed educational content and immersive audio-visual experiences, making it more reader-friendly for families.
A panoramic 180°vista of the Open Ocean Habitat that features one of the world’s largest underwater acrylic domes at 6.2 meter in diameter. Sit by the viewing panel and roam with the adorable marine lives in this magnificent view.
Visitors can come face-to-face with over 100 sharks from 12 species, spot 40 poisonous and venomous animals, including the brightly-colored poison arrow frogs, or explore one of the world’s largest collection of live coral habitats featuring over 150 species of hard and soft corals.
- One (1) S.E.A. Aquarium Adult One-Day Ticket
- One (1) S.E.A. Aquarium Christmas Face Mask (while stock last)
- Personal Expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- Terms & Conditions
- Products redeemed with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Terms and conditions on the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers apply. Visit Singapore Tourism Board for more information.
- All times are given in local time
- After successful booking on Trip.com, guests are required to make a reservation prior to visit at https://sdm.rwsentosa.com.
- Reservations are available on a first-come first-served basis, with limited availability per day, Please bring along the confirmation email (print or softcopy) of your advanced reservation together with your valid ticket of the corresponding park for verification and entry.
- On the visit date, please present the reservation email and printed voucher or e-voucher on your phone to gain admission by scanning QR code.
- Actual visit time is subject to appointment
- All visitors must bring their valid ID along in case of verification.
- Address: S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
- Please refer to your voucher for the ticket validity period
- Guests are advised to refer to Resorts World Sentosa’s official website for the latest information and operating hours prior to visiting.
1 Dec 2020 until 5 Jan 2021
Applicable to SG RES only
Adult: Age 18 to 59
Youth - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 13 to 17
Child - Get up to $10 off with SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Age 4 to 12
Senior: Age 60+
Free admission for children under 4 Valid for Singapore Residents with an official Singapore Photo ID (NRIC, Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Work Holiday Pass, Dependent’s Pass, Long Term Visit Pass or Student’s Pass). ID required for entry.