Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies finally has a permanent home in the heart of the city at the iconic London Pavilion.
Dr Gunther von Hagens’ renowned exhibition of real human bodies has sparked curiosity and awe around the world with over 47 million visitors globally. Over 200 anatomical specimens reveal the magic and mysteries that lie underneath the skin using a wide-range insights into our body and mind which show the effect lifestyle choices have on our health.
Expect a unique, exciting and fascinating journey through the human body, described by many as ‘emotional’, ‘extraordinary’ and even ‘life-changing’. A world-class Museum Experience for all ages, visit BODY WORLDS London to understand what it means to be human.
- Ticket to the exhibition
- Complimentary audio guide
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- The London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, Westminster, London, W1J 0DA
- Meeting point:
- Please exchange your digital or printed voucher at the box office on arrival. You will be allocated a space on the first available time-slot
Youth (6-15 years)
Children (0-5 years): free of charge
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult Free admission for children aged 5 and under
- You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached
- Suitable for children
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an 18+