Cheung Chau is an antique land of Hong Kong's traditional festival "Tai Ping Qing Yu". It is also the treasure of the legendary pirate Zhang Baozi, and it is the first Olympic windsurfing champion in Hong Kong. In the intertwining of heat and waves, these famous scenic spots and extraordinary characters form the legend of the island.From the Central Ferry Terminal, take the ferry for 45 minutes and you will be able to escape from the bustling city to Cheung Chau and experience the simplicity of the island.
Go to the Temple of Heaven, pilgrimage and visit the sheltered coastal villagers and fishermen, and the priests of the sea, who have a good harvest and catch a good harvest. Stop at East Bay, where the water is clear and beautiful, and stroll on the soft and detailed beach.
After returning to Central, take the most expansive rickshaw sightseeing bus and explore the city attractions such as Westport City, Queen Street, Wenwu Temple, Moro Street, Daguan, Lan Kwai Fong, Queens Square, and Law Center. Feel the daily life of the city, such as the Golden Bauhinia Square.
Get off at the re-opened Avenue of Stars in 2019. Through a refreshing design, it will showcase the vibrant waterfront, provide a diverse leisure experience for the public, and recognize the outstanding achievements of the local film industry, becoming a local community and industry. Tourist hotspots popular with tourists, filmmakers and filmmakers.Transfer to the bus to Temple Street, experience the authentic Hong Kong culture, and enjoy afternoon tea in the nostalgic [Mei Du dining room] accompanied by many Hong Kong people's memories.
09:30 (Mon-Sat)/09:15 (Sun) meet with the guide at Central Ferry Pier No. 5
10:00 take ferry to Cheung Chau (45 minutes)
10:45 visit Cheung Chau Main Street, Pak Tai Tample, and Tung Wan beach
Have lunch in one of the seafood restaurants in the area (at own expense)
13:00 meet up at Cheung Chau Ferry Pier and return to Central
14:00 take the rickshaw sightseeing bus pass through Western Market, Queen St., Man Mo Temple, Moro St., Central Police Station, Lan Kwai Fong, Statue Square, Government headquarters, and Golden Bauhinia Square
14:45 visit the brand new Avenue of Stars
15:15 take the bus to Temple Street
15:30 enjoy afternoon tea
End of the tour
- Round trip ferry tickets to Cheung Chau
- Rickshaw sightseeing bus ticket
- Afternoon tea
- Local English speaking guide
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions.
Change & Refund Policies
- Cancellations made at or before 17:00 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 30%
- Cancellations made at or before 17:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 90%
- Cancellations made after 17:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Meet up location: Central Ferry Pier No. 5(rom Hong Kong MTR Central station E1 exit, walk through IFC Mall then walk along footbridge and reach Pier No. 3, walk towards bus station and you will see Central Pier No. 5)
- Time: 09:30 (Mon-Sat) / 09:15 (Sun)
- The tour guide will confirm the collection time and location by phone, SMS or email before 9:00 pm on the day before departure.Please ensure that the reserved mobile phone number is activated and maintained.
- You can show the reserved traveler’s name or contact your mobile phone or valid ID.And arrive at the agreed place collection 5 to 10 minutes in advance.
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Children aged 0-2 are also required to buy infant ticket (can enter all the attractions and ride the trains for free, but will not be provided with an extra ticket, seat and meal) Guests aged 0-17 or 65+ are required to be accompanied by other friends or family members
The service provider will not offer a refund, or allow guests to reschedule if they are late or cannot participate on the tour due to personal reason.
Please keep your mobile phone unblocked during the tour so that the relevant reception staff can contact you.
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to participate in the event.
Please keep your belongings and try not to carry valuables. If you lose or damage them during the trip, you will be responsible for the loss.
The tour schedule is for reference only. The guide can change the sequence of the itinerary depending on the season, weather condition, and availability.