Details: Discover the Old Town: - Jet d'eau (the Geneva Water Fountain) - Birthplace of Henri Dunant (founder of the Red Cross) - Collège Calvin (founded in 1559) - St. Peter's Cathedral - Tavel House (oldest house of Geneva) - Monument to the Reformation - Opera House
Pass by without stopping
- Guide diploma from Geneva Tourism and/or Geneva University certificate:Cultural Heritage and Tourism
- Certified and Professional Guides:
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Adult: Age 120 and under
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Service animals allowed
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
The price is per group (max. 15 people).