This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Confucian Temple, No.215 Wenmiao Road Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
After breakfast in the Street market we will continue the journey to the Confucius Temple. We will enter and explore this historic part of our culture.
This is an amazing school and temple built built in the 1200's where Confucius previously lived and taught.
Touring it takes you though the teachings of Confucius and where he launched a school for all, regardless of social standing. The Shanghai Confucian Temple, also known as the Wen Miao Temple, is one of the four "Treasure Houses of Stone Carving Art" in China.
"Study the past, if you would divine the future."
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Shanghai, China
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Breakfast - Shanghai's Early Morning Street Breakfast Market. Grab breakfast with the locals on the go to open their shops. The vendors are part of a small but close community operating in tiny kitchens.
- Entry Fee to the temple
- Lunch - Cindy will bering you to her place to see how she lives. She will cook the food you picked out yourself in the market. Nothing like being invited into the home of a local in Shanghai for home cooking.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Cindy's Gong-Fu Cha Tea Ceremony. Chinese tea ceremony emphasizes the tea itself, rather than the ceremony. Cindy will help you to focus on what the tea tastes like, smells like, and how they compare.
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Confucian Temple
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 19 to 80
Youth: Age 12 to 18
Child: Age 5 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers