Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market: Revisiting Classic Films
The first Oscar-winning movie "Forrest Gump" to be the first theme restaurant chain developed from film and television works. The entire restaurant is reproduced like the movie "Forrest Gump". The eye-catching logo at the door is the logo designed by Forrest Gump in the movie. The interior decoration is also based on the scene of Forrest Gump. The tables and chairs and dim lights make you feel like you have walked into a small wooden house by the sea. In addition, the scripts, movie storyboards, costumes, stills and other decorations, as well as Agam's handwritten golden sentences placed on each table, every detail can make people evoke memories of the highlights in the movie. Fans revisit classic places.
Strategic location: overlooking Victoria Harbour
It is particularly worth mentioning that the restaurant located on the third floor of Sky Terrace, Peak, Hong Kong is also very advantageous. More than 60% of the restaurant’s seats can enjoy Victoria Harbour, sitting in front of floor-to-ceiling glass windows, with breathtaking panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the skyscrapers in Central District. When the night falls, lights illuminate each other. In the cold winter, there is no need to endure the cold wind and crowded noisy crowd on the top of the mountain.
（Mama's Southern Fried Chicken）
（Forrest Seafood Feast） （..Of course We Have Scampi）
（Baked Seafood and Rice） （Dix Style Baby Back Ribs）
FIT Menu A: (only available until 17:00)
Tomato cream soup
Crispy fried American chicken breast or charcoal grilled chicken fillet with jasmine rice or crispy shrimp spaghetti
A glass of soda
FIT Menu B:
Tomato Cream Soup and Garlic Buns
Fisherman's Seafood Barrel or American Secret Pork Ribs or Spicy Tomato Sauce Seafood Pasta
One non-alcoholic drink of the month
FIT Kid Menu (Note: Only for children under 8 years old):
Cola ice cream
Spaghetti Bolognese with Tomato Sauce or Fish and Chips or Hot Dog with French Fries
(Note: All children's set meals are served on a plate shaped like a Jenny boat with jelly)
The above menu is for reference only, subject to the restaurant’s daily supply.
- Selected option
- 10% Service Charge
- Peak Tram Ticket
- Other personal expenses and the fee not mentioned above
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- The Use time is in local time.
- After the successful booking, please present the QR code to redeem at the restaurant.
- After the redemption, it can only be used on the same day, and it will be invalid if it is overdue.
- Address: Shops 304 and 305, SKY TERRACE 428, 128 Peak Road, Hong Kong
- Business Time: 11:00 - 22:00 (Set A supplies until 17:00)
- Valid until December 30, 2021 (not applicable for January 1, February 12-14, October 1, December 24-25)
- Please bring ID with proof of age
- Please provide personal and contact information on the booking page to ensure that you receive the confirmation email.
- After booking, please bring along the received QR code with you.
- If you encounter any questions or difficulties during use, please call Trip.com in time.
- You may need to wait in line during the peak period, but do not accept unsubscribe, please understand.
- If you cannot go to the restaurant for personal reasons, no refunds are acceptable, please understand.
- If the QR code cannot be used due to the guest, the loss will be borne by the guest.
- Reference on the menu. The ownership of this meal coupon belongs to the restaurant, please refer to the restaurant announcement on the day.
- This product is also suitable for children, the difference is not refundable, please pay attention.
- In case of any disputes, all interpretation rights belong to the restaurant.
- The meal coupon is one coupon per person. If you choose à la carte, you are required to order at least 1 food or drink.