This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sucre, Sucre, Chuquisaca Department
Meeting Point: Main Square Plaza 25 de Mayo or your hotel at 09:00 a.m.
After going to the local market, have a delicious local breakfast (a very traditional drink made out of corn, it is hot and filling). Following, visit the Obelisk and Bolivar Park (this one has become the most beautiful plaza in Sucre since it was a private garden of the richest man in town, afterward given away to the Sucre´s citizens).
Next, take local transport to get to a lookout point and admire the majestic city of Sucre, La Recoleta (on this place Sucre was first founded). The walking tour finishes at the main square at 12:30 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point: Plaza 25 De Mayo, Sucre, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown Hotels, ask for your hotel.
If you are far from Downtown, we can take a meeting point.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Local Transport.
- Local morning bolivian breakfast.
- Transport to the cemetery.
- Extra drinks.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 8 to 75
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers