This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Majestic Niagara Falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Skylon Tower - Observation Deck
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro.
Departure Point: 5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-ups from locations within Niagara Falls, Canada only.
We will contact you 1-3 days prior to your tour regarding a specific pick up time.
If you do not have access to phone or email please be ready and waiting 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
3pm Departure 15:00:
Option Descriptions: Tour departs at 3pm
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
9am Departure 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Tour departs at 9am
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Transport by minivan
- Admission to: Hornblower cruise, Journey Behind the Falls and Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal. When not operating, it will be replaced by the Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury.
All attractions are wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands