Details: Climb on top of Europe on this panoramic journey to the Mont Blanc.Leave Milan early in the morning on an air-conditioned coach and reach the Alpine town of Courmayeur. Ride up the Monte Bianco Skyway cable car and discover a spectacular panoramic view of the Valle d’Aosta and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps. On a clear day, you may even see Mattherhorn, considered on the icon of Switzerland, it is actually shared with Italy where it iss called Cervino. The first stop on the way up is at Mont-Frety Pavillion. Here you can visit the "Botanic Garden Saussurea", one of the highest in Europe, that offers a rich variety of incredible, rare and beautiful alpine plants from worldwide mountain areas. You can also enjoy a typical lunch (not included) at the restaurant Bellevue, the local dishes retrace the Aosta Valley tradition with polenta and meat but international cuisine is also available, or visit the Cave Mont Blanc and experimental High Altitude Winery. In the afternoon, you take the last leg of the skyway and reach Helbronner peak. Enjoy free time at the top to soak up the views. From its height of 3,466 m, the terraces of the Helbronner peak offer a 360° view of all the Italian, Swiss and French Alps.
Duration: 3 hour(s)
Admission Ticket Included
Details: Meet your guide and travel back down into the heart of Courmayeur town center. Browse the shops at your leisure, perhaps enjoy a refreshing drink on a sun-drenched terrace in town (own expense) and admire the many chocolate-box chalets and boutiques you find.
Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sky way ticket
- Professional tour guide
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Pick up times are shown as an interval “Starting from 6:00” means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 06.00 or later in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour.
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Infant: Age 3 and under
Adult: Age 12–99
Child: Age 4–11
Service animals allowed
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms