The attractions close due to the coronavirus. The opening hours will be determined. Please pay attention to the information on the official website and Trip.com, thanks you.
- Like a blooming lotus flower, it is an ideal place for a large international exhibition of the world's most famous collections
- Permanent Exhibition: Future World:Where Art Meets Science
Immerse yourself in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of digital interactive installation at Future World: Where Art Meets Science.
This permanent exhibition is created in collaboration with teamLab, a renowned interdisciplinary art collective.
Future World takes visitors on an exciting journey of discovery through these key narratives – City in A Garden, Sanctuary, Park and Space.
Admission Times10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2.30pm, 4:00pm and 5:30pm (last entry)
Average Time Spent: 1 – 1.5 hour
- Disney: Magic of Animation
26 Oct 2019 – 29 Mar 2020
Uncover the magic behind almost a century of artistry and technological innovations that has brought to life our most beloved animated characters.
Shown in Southeast Asia for the first time, go behind-the-scenes in this rare opportunity to experience over 90 magical years of Disney animation. Delve into the art and technology developed by the talented artists and production teams of your favourite Disney animated films and stories.
The exhibition features more than 500 exceptional art pieces that span over nearly a century and includes original drawings, sketches and concept art that have been specially curated by the Walt Disney Animation Research Library.
10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, 5.30pm (last entry).
Average Time Spent: 1.5 hours
- 2219: Futures Imagined
23 Nov - 5 Apr 2020
Discover the possible futures of Singapore 200 years from now through a series of immersive installations, meditative spaces, films, paintings and sculptures.
Inspired by the work of Singaporean writer and poet Alvin Pang, 2219: Futures Imaginedmarks this year’s Singapore Bicentennial by looking two centuries into the future.
While we cannot be entirely sure what is to come, each section of this exhibition hinges on the scientific certainty that changes in our climate will require us all to adapt. This massive global transformation will act as a backdrop, upon which Singapore’s daily life, communities, cultures and traditions will evolve and change.
Please note that this exhibition contains some mature content. Students from local institutions enjoy free entry to this exhibition.
Admission Times: 10am – 7pm Last admission at 6pm
Average Time Spent: 1.5 hours
Address: 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974
Opening Time: 10:00-19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
- Single entry to FUTURE WORLD: Where Art Meets Science (Off Peak)
- Single entry to Disney: Magic of Animation (Off Peak)
- Single entry to 2219: Futures Imagined (Off Peak)
- Include the admission ticket of above exhibitions according to what package you choose.
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
Adult: Age 13+
Child: Age 2 to 12
Free admission for children under 2
Disney-Magic of Animation is valid till Mar 29, 2020
2219: Futures Imagined is valid till Apr 5, 2020
The ticket package for 2 or 3 exhibitions must be used in one day
Disney-Magic of Animation is located on Underground Floor 3 of ArtScience Museum™
On "Family Friday", buy 1 adult ticket onsite get 4 free children tickets (age 12 and under 12). The policy is NOT applicable on Singapore School Holidays and Public Holidays, Children's Day and Teachers' Day