This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: UnTour Shanghai Food Tours, 1008 Huaihai Middle Road, Shanghai China
Our walking culinary tours are designed to get visitors off the beaten path and into authentic local shops where they can eat shoulder to shoulder with locals. Since 2010, UnTour Food Tours has taken thousands of guests to our favorite mom-and-pop-owned shops. UnTour Food Tour has been featured in The New York Times, Travel & Leisure, National Geographic, Monocle, CNN, The Sunday Time Travel Magazine, Eat the World with Emeril Lagasse, Samantha Brown Travels, The Guardian & more. Come explore Shanghai's tastiest authentic cuisine with us!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Former French Concession, Former French Concession, Shanghai
Some of Shanghai’s best food is found streetside in the morning hours. Explore a local market and taste the Chinese breakfast of champions with this street food tour through the beautiful former French Concession neighborhood. You’ll meet our trusted vendors selling classic local dishes, including the world-famous jianbing (Chinese crepe), steaming baskets of the city’s finest soup dumplings, freshly-pulled noodles, and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xiangyang Park, Xuhui District, China
Start your morning off at Xiangyang Park. Stroll through one of the former French Concession’s most energetic parks – and watch the retirees practicing tai chi, water calligraphy, line dancing and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Iapm Shopping Mall, No.999 Huaihai Middle Road, Shanghai 200031 China
Finish your tour in the shadows of IAPM, one of Shanghai's most luxurious shopping malls with great local boutiques, bars, cinemas, and restaurants (although you won't need to eat again for hours after the tour).
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Xiangyang Park （South Gate）, 1008 Huaihai Road, Huai Hai Lu Xi Duan, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Return Details: 621 Nanchang Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200031
9AM Tour 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: 9AM Tour
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Post-tour welcome packet with helpful restaurant recommendations, local travel tips & so much more to help make your stay in Shanghai easy & fun
- Breakfast - Tasting stops add up to a very large meal, and you will most likely not need to schedule a meal for several hours after the tour
- Entry/Admission - UnTour Shanghai Food Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 12
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirement at time of booking - 72 hours advanced notice is required to be able to cater to any dietary restrictions.
Wear comfortable shoes and come hungry
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers