07:00 – 07:30: Pick up at your hotel or at the meeting point at Hanoi Old Quarter. Then departure to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai High-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
13:00: Arrive in Sapa, check in your hotel and have lunch.
14:30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village, the village of Black H’Mong hill tribe and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydroelectric Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17:00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Evening: After dinner, you are free to explore the charm of Sapa by night, enjoy roasted corn, baked eggs beside charcoal fire or go shopping. Especially on Saturday night, we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market which is one of unique cultures of ethnic minorities H’mong, Dzao in Lao Cai in particular and North West of Vietnam in general.
Overnight at your hotel in Sapa.
Day 2: Lao Chai & Ta Van Villages – Sapa – Hanoi (B, L)
09:00: After breakfast, we start trekking from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. Here we will discover their daily life and how they make traditional clothes, handicraft, indigo… We will visit the biggest valley which provides the best view for golden rice terrace fields in Vietnam.
12:30: Have lunch
13:30: After lunch, we walk to Ta Van village of Dzay people. It is a small group of ethnic people in Vietnam with a rich culture and beautiful houses located on rice paddy fields.
14:30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
15.00 – 15.30: Have a shower at the shower room of the hotel.
15:30: The tour guide will take you to the bus stop
16:00: Get on bus to back to Hanoi.
21:30: We arrive in Ha Noi and you will be dropped off at your hotels in Old Quarter.
Departure Time: pick up from 6.00am at Hanoi Old Quarter.
Departure Point: Hotels at Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Single charge is applied by contact directly to operator
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 8 to 70
Child: Age 4 to 7
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Single charge is applied by contact directly to operator
All rates are in US$ per person.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate