This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Meet your host in central London and make your way to Buckingham Palace, which has served as the official London residence of the British Royal Family since the 19th century. Receive your prebooked ticket from your host, and then head inside independently to explore the home of Queen Elizabeth II, a rare opportunity only available to the public for approx. eight weeks of the year.
Plug in your audio guide and marvel at the grand chandeliers, extravagant furnishings and treasures from the Royal Collection as you stroll through the State Rooms. You’ll also see the stunning Throne Room, where formal royal wedding photographs are traditionally taken. As you wander, listen to the audio commentary for more insightful information about the palace’s royal residents, history and traditions.
After your audio tour, leave the palace and join back up with your host. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the beautiful St James’s Park to an elegant venue, where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea. As you walk, learn how the quaint tradition is thought to have been started by one of Queen Victoria's ladies-in-waiting.
Recline in one of the plush armchairs and be delighted as the waiting staff present you with a delectable spread of dainty finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and homemade preserves, freshly made cakes and pastries, and a selection of tea.
Your tour ends after tour Afternoon Tea at the venue. With your sweet tooth soothed, bid your host a fond farewell before making your own way back to your hotel or next destination.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Departure Time: 1:30 PM
Departure Point: Duke of York Column, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AJ, UK
Return Details: Spur Road, Spur Rd, London SW1A 1AA, UK
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Professional host
- Audio guide for Buckingham Palace
- Traditional afternoon tea: selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance ticket for Buckingham Palace
- Headsets when appropriate
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Unable to accommodate strollers and baby carriages
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers