This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
Visit the Chinese Theater in Hollywood
Pass By: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Cruise Down the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the heart of Hollywood.
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Get a photo of the Hollywood Sign and a great view of Hollywood below.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA
Visit the historic Chinese Theater on The Hollywood Walk of Fame
Pass By: SUR Lounge, 612 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-5017
Visit Lisa Vanderpump's SUR Lounge in Beverly Hills
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
See & learn about The Sunset Strip in Hollywood, see the famous music venues & more.
Pass By: The Roxy, 9009 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1818
See Famous music venue The Roxy on our tour
Pass By: Whiskey-a-Go-Go, 8901 Sunset Blvd. at San Vicente, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Visit the Famous Whiskey-a-Go-Go music venue in West Hollywood on The Sunset Strip.
Stop At: Hollywood Bowl Overlook, Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, CA
See The world-famous Hollywood Bowl from above & get great photos of the Hollywood sign
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Viper Room, 8852 Sunset Blvd. at Laherty, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Visit The famous Viper Room, the site of River Phoenix's death and a historic music venue in West Hollywood on The Sunset Strip
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Visit the world-famous fashion district in Beverly Hills - celebrity sighting hot-spot
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
Visit the Dolby Theater, annual home of the esteemed Oscar Awards right on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Pass By: Beverly Hills Courthouse, 9355 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
See the Beverly Hills Court House, where the O.J. Simpson Trials were held.
Departure Point: La La Land, 7001 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 6:30 PM
- Professional guide
- Discounted $10 all-day parking available on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Clean, Comfortable Vehicles
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 14 to 64
Child: Age 1 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them in boarding and disembarking. No hydraulic lift available unfortunately due to weight restrictions.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
If the tour is not private, each separate group will have their own partitioned area. We ask guests to remain in their assigned seat, and follow guides instructions for a socially distanced entrance and exit of the vehicle. As of now we won’t be able to supply blankets, so please bring layers.