This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Greet your courteous guide at a central London location and stroll through the verdant splendor of St. James’ Park to Buckingham Palace, the majestic official residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Changing of the Guard, Constitution Hill Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA England
Stop at a prime position before the gates to behold the impressive Changing of the Guards Ceremony, a colorful and traditional performance that combines vibrantly dressed soldiers with rhythmic drum beats.
Please note: If there is heavy rain — or if the Changing of the Guard is rescheduled to early morning (as on some Sundays) — the ceremony will be replaced with a walking tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall, Horse Guards Whitehall, London SW1A 2AX England
See immaculately groomed horses and the beautifully dressed Household Cavalry canter across Horse Guards Parade, and then prepare to enter one of Britain’s most iconic cultural institutions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Listen to illuminating commentary from your guide as you stroll to the entrance of the regal residence, only open for two months of the year. Pop in your audio guide and embark on independent exploration of Queen Elizabeth II’s luxurious State Apartments. Delight in opulent ornaments like sparkling chandeliers, classic artworks and elegantly upholstered furniture as you discover the historical rooms.
Return to the outside of Buckingham Palace and bid your guide farewell at this central location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point: Duke of York Column, St. James's, London SW1Y 5AJ, UK
Return Details: Spur Road, Spur Rd, London SW1A 1AA, UK
:Tour option details are as follows
Buckingham Palace Tour 09:45:
Option Departure Time: 9:45 AM
Buckingham Palace Tour 10:30:
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Professional host
- Audio guide for Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Entrance ticket for Buckingham Palace
- Headsets when appropriate
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Depending on the day you will see either the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade. The Changing of the Guard is subject to changes in date, time and cancellation at the discretion of British authorities.
On occasional Sundays may be rescheduled to early morning, this will then be replaced with an extended walking tour.
Near public transportation
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Cancellation due to bad weather is not announced before 11AM. When this occurs, customers will still see a ‘wet change’ during which the guards march but without the usual music or parade.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers