First stop will be the Angkor Wat, one of the best preserved archaeological sites in Southeast Asia and considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Stand in awe as you witness Angkor Wat’s colossal structures and meticulous architecture. Learn from our experienced guides how the Angkor Wat represents the center of Khmer civilization and how the exceptional Khmer Empire prospered between the 9th and 13th centuries, during which time the Angkor Wat was built.
Explore the beautiful complexity of Angkor Wat’s vastness from its intricately carved hallways, columns and mysterious chambers to its grand courtyards. With your experienced guide, uncover the symbolic meanings of the fine carvings and bas reliefs for a deeper appreciation of Khmer civilization. As you stroll through the temple, discover small shrines still in use today by the local people.
Then, continue with your guide to the fortified city of Angkor Thom, which covers a sprawling area of 6 square miles (10 km sq). Enter from the monumental South Gate over a picturesque causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga, a deity in the form of a snake.
Stop at the Bayon temple and witness for yourself why this mysterious temple, dubbed as the Temple of Smiling Faces, has become one of the favorite Angkor temples of most visitors. Continue to the Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper Kings, then onward to Ta Prohm. In Ta Prohm, get enchanted with the sight of the ruins taken over by tree roots, a demonstration of the awesome power of nature. Learn how the controversial site was left by French archaeologists to the destructive power of the jungle.
Head back to your hotel in town after tour.
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from your hotel in Siem Reap
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees (Angkor pass)
- Local live English Speaking Guide
- Shared tuk tuk or air conditioned vehicle during tour
- Khmer lunch set menu at the local restaurant
- Cold bottled waters
- All activities
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 90
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers