Angkor Wat temple which is the world heritage site among other famous things in the world.
It is really amazing! After that we will continue to visit the city of
At first we will start visit
Bayon temple. it’s the highlight temple in the center of Angkor Thom City complex. There are 54 towers with 216 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokesvara at Bonyon temple and we continue to visit
After you finished visiting all above temples in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant next to Srah Srang.
After lunch around 1:30pm or 2:00pm in the afternoon we’ll continue to visit
Ta Prohm temple which either call the jungle temple. It’s the place where Hollywood Film Company made a Movie called “Tom Raider”.
Afterward we continue to
Phnom Bakheng to climb up the hill and a temple to enjoy watching sunset view. After sunset when getting dark then we come down the hill and return to your hotel or guesthouse by 6:00pm or 6:30pm.
Departure Time: After your breakfast at 8:00am or 9:00am.
Departure Point: Your hotel or guest house.
Return Details: Back to your hotel or guest house or some where else in Siem Reap Town.
:Tour option details are as follows
- English speaking tour guide
- An air-con car or Van
- Lunch at Local restaurant next to the temples
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Temple pass
- Personal Expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The sandy soil on the steps of the temples can create quite a slip hazard. We strongly suggest you wear sturdy footwear. Many parts of the temple areas are exposed, please wear protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
Strict Dress Codes are applied when visiting Angkor Wat – access to upper levels will not be granted if shoulders or knees are exposed. You must cover up with clothing items – a scarf or sarong will not be accepted.
Cambodian culture is conservative and revealing clothing is not appropriate for the temples. Please be respectful of Cambodia’s culture and avoid wearing anything too revealing.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate