Then we will visit the local chef's home and learn to cook three coures as chosen(1 main course + 1 seasonable vegetable + 1 Dim-sum) , if you have any special dietry requirement or have allergic concern, please inform us at the time of booking .
• Kungpao Chicken - Served with Chicken breast with fried peanut.
• Sweet and Sour Pork - served with pineapple or other fresh fruit
• Fish flavored pork - served with shredded black fungus ,bamboo shoots and other vegetables .
• Won Ton Soup - Vegetable mixed with Shredded pork
• Spring Rolls - Cabbage with shredded pork slices
• Black Sesame Dumpling - glutious rice with black sesame paste
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Shanghai, Shanghai
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private English speaking guide
- Cooking material
- Bottled water
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 75
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
If you are allergic to specific food, please specify in advance;
If you are vegetarian , please notify at the time of booking .
Please make your booking 3 days advance. Any booking within 3 days is subject to availability. Early booking is highly recommended.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate