A little touch of the high life is the heart of any Singapore adventure, and what better way to survey the city than from one of its classiest hot spots. Arguably the world’s most recognizable hotel, the three columns of the Marina Bay Sands stand majestically on Singapore’s waterfront with its surfboard deck perched on top, an oasis of city chic and relaxation. Its observation deck, the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, is a sell-out highlight, so grab your ticket to lock in your place.
- The Deck
Rocket up to the 57th floor to the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark observation deck and find stunning 360-degree views at a height of 200m. Drink up the incredible urban sprawl as you look over the South China Sea, Marina Bay, and downtown area as you spot some of Singapore’s landmarks and hot spots. See an awesome bird’s eye view of Gardens by the Bay and its famous metallic trees that decorate the beautiful gardens just a stone’s throw away from the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark. The most stunning views can be seen at sunset, as lights begin to illuminate this futuristic and inimitable urban jungle.
- Day to Night
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark observation deck is the best place to catch Spectra, the nightly show of water and lights that’s loved by locals. See the waterfront illuminated by fountain jets, mystical colors and mist, while a four-part story unfolds to an orchestral soundtrack. Twice nightly from Sunday to Thursday and three times per night on Friday and Saturday, this is a definite reason to plan your Marina Bay Sands SkyPark visit at night!
- Sands SkyPark Observation Deck ticket
- Infinity pool access
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the e-voucher on your phone to gain admission
- Entrance is at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 exterior.
- Operating Hours: Mon - Thu: 9:30 - 22:00 / Fri - Sun 09:30 - 23:00
- Tickets are valid for a single admittance between 9:30 and 22:00 (23:00 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays). There is no limit to the time you may stay.
- The Observation Deck may be closed on certain days or times that are not displayed on the website
Senior: Age 65+
Adult: Age 12-64
Child: Age 2-11
Free admission for children under 2