Save your appetite for dinner in Mido Café, a local institution, or at a local taipaidong (a street side restaurant). Embrace in the ambiance of night Hong Kong, hear stories about this gritty, down-to-earth part of Kowloon, and dine in some of the local's favorite dishes.
After dinner, you will visit a singing parlour in Temple Street (Yau Ma Tei section) for authentic, old-school local entertainment. Soak in the lights and sounds at Temple Street market and see the stars in an old-school singing parlour that only lives on in this part of town.
Roam along Temple Street in the relaxed night vibes around Tin Hau Temple and join in a fortune-telling experience. Get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree before we cap off the night with more local food delights. At the end of this exciting 3-hour Yau Ma Tei and Jordan walking tour, your tour ends at “Wo Kee”,a local dessert shop in Temple Street where you can continue your exploration of night Hong Kong.
Departure Time: 7:00 PM
Departure Point: MTR Yau Ma Tei Station, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Return Details: Temple Street, Temple St, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Professional Local guide
- Authentic Hong Kong Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tin Hau Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kowloon City
- Entry/Admission - Ya Ma Tei Fruit Market
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 1 to 5
Adult: Age 13 to 80
Child: Age 6 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers