Over 100 years ago, the Victorians built a bridge that has become one of London's most famous landmarks. High level walkway were built to allow people to cross the Thames whilst the Bridge was lifted to let tall ships sail past.
Today these Walkway act as viewing galleries, giving visitors the most spectacular views across an ever changing London skyline.
Completed in 1894, Tower Bridge was instantly hailed as a London icon and one of the great engineering marvels of its age. Come inside to explore its history, uncover its secrets and to enjoy stunning views from its high-level Walkway, situated 42 metres above the River Thames.
The Walkway offer fantastic views of many of London's most famous sights, including St Paul's Cathedral, sky-scraping Canary Wharf, maritime Greenwich and The London Eye. Special viewing windows make photography easy.Victorian Engine Rooms house the original steam engines, awesome machines whose immense power once raised the bascules of the bridge. A “virtual bridge lift” shows how the bascules still rise today to let ships pass beneath the Walkway.
- Admission Ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or cancelled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the printed voucher to receive your admission ticket
- Opening Time:
- From July 24: 9:30 to 18:00 (last admission 17:00)
- Close from Monday to Wednesday every week
- Address: Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 2UP
- Nearest Train Station: London Bridge, Fenchurch Street or Tower Gateway DLR
- Nearest Underground: Tower Hill or London Bridge
- Bus Routes: 15, 42, 78,100, RV1
Adult: Age 16 to 59
Chile: Age 5 to 15
Senior: Age 60+
Free admission for children aged under 5
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking