The Fuzhou Huawei Hotel (Huawei Dafandian) is a modern 22-floor business hotel offering a wide range of lodging options including city view rooms, Japanese-style floors, Taiwanese-style floors, business floors, ladies-only floors and green floors. All rooms are cozy and well equipped. The newly renovated deluxe business floors are constructed to superior international standards. A good choice for both business and leisure travelers.
Hotels in Fuzhou
Best time to travel in Fuzhou
Mt. Fu, located in the north of the Fujian province is named after its capital city, Fuzhou. It is situated in the eastern part of Fujian and serves as the politics, culture, economy and centre of transport of the province. Fuzhou is also called the Banyan city because many banyans were planted by the Song Dynasty which gives shade to the whole city. From steel and glass skyscrapers to coastal and mountain regions, the city has it all. With a population of roughly 6 million people, it is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan cities in the world. Situated on the Min River, and having a number of mountains and famous tombs, gardens, towers and bridges. This city gives you a wholesome experience of a fast-paced city bustling about in a cocoon of mountain ranges and coastal areas. But the Fuzhou attractions are not limited to just this, the city also provides a rich history as it was home to many famous historical figures, in fact, the port city was also visited by Marco Polo! Tourists can visit the city anytime as it provides neutral and comfortable weather throughout the year.
Airport in Fuzhou
The city has one international airport. The Fuzhou Changle International Airport (FOC) was inaugurated on 23rd June 1997, and it has a handling capacity of approximately 6.5 million people every year. Located near the shore of Taiwan Strait, the airport is about 50km away from the city centre of Fuzhou. There are a number of ways to get to Fuzhou from the Fuzhou Changle International Airport. You can reach the city centre by Shuttle buses which operate on a daily basis. There are a number of local city buses also which can take you to the city centre and is extremely cheap. If you want to go in a more comfortable and convenient way, there are taxis always standing near the airport ready to take you wherever you want to go. It takes approximately 60 minutes to reach the city centre from the airport.
Transportation in Fuzhou
It is very easy to travel in and around the city as there are numerous means of transport available. You can use Shuttle buses which depart from the airport every 30 minutes. Some Shuttle buses go to the Apollo Hotel, some go to Fuqing District and around 6 Shuttle buses go towards the south train station. The train station is also known as the transportation hub of the city, the Fuzhou train station located near the North Second Ring Road provides daily service to over 18 important capitals. As far as city buses are concerned, there are a total of three bus stations located around the city, one is a north station which is near the train station, the second one is a south station located on the Wuyi Road, and the last one is the west station which is close to the Hengshan Bridge. The metro is another very convenient way for travellers to go from one end of the city to another. The city has two metro lines, Line 1 goes from the north of the city to the south and Line 2 will make you go from the eastern part of the city to the west. Taxis are also available which will help you reach your destination with maximum comfort.
How to get to Fuzhou
The Fuzhou Changle International Airport serves flights from all over the world. Xiamen Airlines, Shanghai Airlines and China Eastern Airlines are some of the flights received most by the city. Even though Shanghai is the most popular city for tourists to set off from, Fuzhou receives direct and indirect flights from the USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc. There are almost 1017 direct flights that run each week and a large number of flights set off from Kunming and Beijing airports along with Shanghai. The prices of flights vary from SGD1,474 to SGD2,138.
Hotels available in Fuzhou
This beautiful city has a number of luxurious and classy hotels available at all times. Whether you need a room for your whole family, or for just two people, the city has hotels available for all your needs. Even if you are just backpacking across the city, there shall be no difficulty for you to find a place to stay.
- This city provides a wide range of 5 Star Hotels for people looking for staying in luxury and style. The city has many well-known hotels which will provide maximum comfort and will make sure you meet all your expectations. Book Fuzhou hotels such as these for a magical stay.
- The 4 Star hotels in Fuzhou are located near the city centre and are very easy to reach via public transport. The hotels which have 4 stars are very popular among tourists and are highly recommended by the locals.
- 3 Star hotels in the city are very convenient if you are travelling with a budget. Such hotels are very easily available in and around the city and are very affordable. You can even find many amazing Fuzhou hotel deals when it comes to 3 Star hotels.
- There are many cheap hotels in Fuzhou for people backpacking across the city. From 2 Star hotels to dorm rooms, finding a place to stay is very easy and the prices are flexible.
Fuzhou Tourist Information
Top tourist attractions in Fuzhou
- Fuzhou National Forest Park is indeed one of the most beautiful places to visit if you want to spend an afternoon surrounded with silence, peace and most importantly nature! The park has a wide variety of flora and is also home to a lot aquatic animals. From bridges to hidden forest staircases and lakes, this park is absolutely mesmerizing.
- Architectural buildings of Sanfang Qixiang and Zhuzi Workshop is worth spending a few hours. It has some of the most spectacular architectural designs and has many popular fast food joints which serve in such buildings. The designs will leave you speechless and will stay in your memory for a very long time.
- Nanhou Street is the place to be if you are looking for a day to spend in ancient China. it is open throughout the day providing you with a chance to shop traditional merchandise and walk through varies art galleries. Going to Nanhou Street will fill your day with colours, history and beautiful architectural buildings and shops.
Top food places in Fuzhou
- Yonghe Yuwan (Xianta Street) is where you should go if you are looking for some amazing and famous traditional local dishes, as this place has it all. It has been in Fuzhou for centuries and is highly recommended by all locals.
- Qin Rong Da Restaurant (WuYi Middle Road) provides you with an elaborate Chinese meal. It also has dishes only eaten during the festive season, but you can go there at any time and have a taste to what Chinese people eat during festivals. It has many tasty delicacies which will please your taste buds.
- Golden Olives (Dong Er Huan Tahoe Plaza) has a beautiful infrastructure and a wide variety of food options. You must visit this restaurant if you are in or near Tahoe Plaza. You will not regret it.
Our website and app have come to the aid of millions of people to find cheap and affordable hotels. You can trust Trip.com if you are looking for cheap hotel deals, flights or other useful information related to the city.