Sala Danang Beach Hotel faces to the famous My Khe beach, only 2km from the Han River and Danang city center. The hotel offers 162 rooms with views of the sea and the city center, 2 restaurants (SALA restaurant and ISSUN BOSHI restaurant) serving all day meals & Japanese cuisines. You can enjoy drinks at the S Café and let us make your meeting more professional with our business center. We also offer many opportunities for fitness, rejuvenation and relaxation, with a fully equipped fitness center with classes at our ZEN Spa & Gym. In addition, ZEN Spa offers private and couples rooms with a diverse menu of treatments based on traditional Asian healing principles. Coming to the 25th floor, you can take a dip in the infinity pool with panoramic views of My Khe beach and Son Tra peninsula. Children can have fun at the kids pool, and there is also a rooftop bar serving drinks and snacks. Come and enjoy your stay with us, we will surely bring you the most wonderful holiday!
Hotels in Da Nang
Weather and Best Time to Travel -
A coastal city located in Central Vietnam, Da Nang is known for its French-inspired history and sandy beaches. An erstwhile French port, Da Nang is a popular base for those visiting the Ba Na Hills located to the west of the city The hillside Hai Van Pass offers beautiful views of the Da Nang Bay as well as the Marble Mountains. The hills are also topped with hiding caves belonging to Buddhist shrines and pagodas too.
The weather of Da Nang can be categorized as tropical monsoon, and it has mild temperatures throughout the year. It is a popular tourist destination among travelers and is home to many beautiful beaches. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hoi An too, is just a short drive away.
The best time to travel to Da Nang is just after the summer season - from August to November, as the weather gets cooler, with more frequent rains bringing relief. The average temperatures range from 18 to 34 degrees Celsius.
Airports in Da Nang-
Da Nang Airport is the third-largest in the country. It sees flights from major carriers and countries board and departs on an everyday basis. Built-in 1940, the airport features two runways and is used both for international and domestic flights. International destinations include the likes of Bangkok, Taipei, Hong Kong, Phnom Penh, and more. Getting to Da Nang from Da Nang Airport is simple owing to the relatively short distance. It is just 10 minutes from the city. The only way to get to and from the airport is via airport taxis and they operate at a fixed rate. You can also try getting for a metered taxi, and keep change ready.
Transportation in Da Nang-
There are plenty of ways to travel in and around Da Nang. You can hire a Grab Car, which is a popular app for cab aggregators in the city. You could also hire a bike or two-wheeler from the airport and travel around at your own pace. However, be careful as the traffic can be pretty intimidating
Another popular way to travel around the city is via cycles. There are plenty of cycle taxis around the city, and you can hire one and sit comfortably as they ferry you around. There are buses available in and around the city too, operating from 5 AM to 9 PM and they cover the city well. There are car rentals available as well if you’re traveling with friends or family and explore the city at your own pace.
How to get to Da Nang?
There are multiple ways in which you can get to Da Nang. There are buses every half an hour between the city and other major cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. There are also buses to Hoi An and Hue and you can purchase tickets from the local bus terminal.
Trains are available as well, with Da Nang an important stop between the South- and North-bound trains. The train cars are equipped with A/Cs and soft sleepers and the ride is photogenic, so make sure you get a seat by the window.
Hotels in Da Nang-
You can book Da Nang hotels, and they come in different luxury forms-
- A 5-star hotel booking in Da Nang can be done at just $300 to $700
- To book Da Nang hotels in the 4-star range, you can get them at $200 to $600.
- All 3-star hotels can be booked between $150 to $500.
- For any cheap hotels in Da Nang, you can take hotels that range from $400 to $100.
Da Nang Attractions to visit
The Marble Mountains are the main tourist attraction in the city, and consist of five limestone and marble hills. They are named after the five elements, Thuy, Kim, Hoa, Moc, and Tho. These mountains come with numerous tunnels and entrances and you can also trek to the top of Mount Thuy. The main attractions are the Buddhist sanctuaries within these mountains.
My Son is another tourist attraction and consists of a cluster of partially ruined and abandoned Hindu Temples near Da Nang. They were constructed back in the 4th and 14th Century, by the Kings of Champa. The temples are dedicated to Lord Shiva and are also known by many local names too.
One of the other fun things to do in Da Nang is visiting the Golden Bridge, which seems like it is supported by hands. It connects the cable car station at the top with the gardens and you can enjoy a beautiful and scenic view of the surrounding scenery.
The Han River bridge is a swing bridge that lies to the west of the Han River. The beaches are to the east of it. The bridge swings on its axis to help ships pass through and cars wait for it to realign itself before traveling again. At night, the bridge is also decked in beautiful and colorful lights, and is a great place to shoot pictures.
Top food places in Da Nang-
- Banh Xeo Ba Duong is one of the more popular restaurants in the city and is located on a narrow alleyway. You can enjoy local Vietnamese fare, including the likes of the Vietnamese pancakes that are filled with pork, chicken, beef or prawns and beansprouts.
- The Blue Whale is another fine dining option, and this is a beachfront restaurant done up elegantly. Their seafood delicacies are popular and you can enjoy fresh fish caught on the same day.
- Bun Cha Ca is another popular restaurant that serves its authentic fish cake noodles. A bowl of bun cha ca’s specialty consists of chunks of fishcakes, beansprouts, green onions, mint leaves, bamboo shoots and rice vermicelli noodles. They also offer a platter of bean sprouts, limes, lettuce, and fish dipping sauce.
- Bushido Restaurant is a wonderful local joint serving Korean and Japanese delicacies. Enjoy imported BBQ meats, sushi and sashimi, sukiyaki and other fresh seafood variants caught the same day. You can try the BBQ salted beef tongue, squid sashimi, and pork shabu-shabu for a fulfilling experience in the restaurant.
Head over to Trip.com to enjoy some of the best Da Nang hotel deals and have a wonderful time exploring the city at your own pace.