Chinatown Singapore|0.34km from downtownIt’s my second stay in The Clan, this time, trying out their Grand Premier Room. The hotel’s location & facilities, on top of their staff’s hospitality and very warm welcome, drew me back to this hotel. Kudos to Mr. Sam Gil and Mr. Rommel who ensured that I enjoy my birthday staycay.
Although I had to remind the front desk of the mini-bar preferences I sent when I replied to their email before check-in (wrong items were placed in my room), this minor glitch was overshadowed by all the good things.
Below are all the highlights during my stay:
* very nice view of Telok Ayer’s & Amoy Street’s skyline (my room was at the 25th floor)
* great entertainment system (tv has chromecast)
* impressive pillow menu - I was able to try the U-shaped body pillow
* soothing bubble bath, drawn by one of the Clankeepers
* birthday cake & wine ❤️
* turndown service, inclusive of special tea & pulse point essential oil freebie
* free mini-bar, based on my preferred items
Breakfast served is by set, not buffet, but still plenty!
No more reservations required for their pool & gym, which were still maintained and cleaned regularly throughout the day.
This hotel has three types of rooms: Deluxe, Premier and Grand Premier. I encourage potential guests to try their Grand Premier room - the only room category with bath tub. Staying in this room also comes with special Clankeeper services (like turndown services, drawing you a bath, etc.).