Jimbaran Bali|14.98km from downtownVery good hotel, beautiful environment, very warm service, rich breakfast. Sum up the advantages and disadvantages.
1. Breakfast has TUNA FISH and BUTTER FISH sashimi, enough measuring tube, fresh and thick cut, this dish is great value. My child is over 9 years old and has a height of 140CM. On the first day, the hotel directly let in and did n’t talk about the charges. I thought they were careless, but I did n’t have any charges for the next few days to understand that this is the hotel ’s feature. . Also when IINAYA was charged almost 75 yuan / day. It is also worth mentioning that my daughter ordered freshly squeezed mango juice for breakfast. The waiter said that there were only freshly squeezed orange juice, melon juice, and watermelon juice. I said on the spot that it was fine. But the waiter insisted to help me figure out a way. After a while, I was served a cup of specially squeezed mango juice and a half of super-sweet cut mango.
2. Luxury Jimbaran room, the room is very large and clean, and there is a large viewing balcony. The highlight is that there is a separate cloakroom, and the luggage can be placed on the cabinet inside. When you open and find clothing, you don't have to bend over to squat on the ground. It also prevents the suitcase from being placed on the aisle to affect walking. This design is very user-friendly.
3. The hotel environment is very good, in a tropical rain forest, and there is a very large private beach. Looking back at the Le Méridien and the four seasons, the beaches are small and pitiful. In the center. The lounge chairs are mostly in the shade of the trees, and it is very comfortable to lie down and blow the sea breeze.
4. The waiters are very welcoming and friendly, the English level is very high, and there is no problem in communication. There were multiple security guards at the gate. A security guard was very moved when I saw that I was going out and tried to lift the heavy crossbar of the railing car.
1. Higher consumption in hotels. I ordered a beef burger in the hotel pool, and it didn't come with french fries and the like. Although the taste was really good, it cost more than 100 yuan. Eating a meal is also about 300 per capita.
2. The hotel uses a corridor design, there are many forks. When I just checked in, I went the wrong way and couldn't find any rooms. So be sure to remember the room number when you check in. And the hotel is too big, it will take a while to go anywhere.
3. Stayed in three hotels in Bali, this requires pre-authorization by credit card.
4. The setting sun is a bit lacking. The sun sets from the ridge, not from the seaside. I believe IYANA should set from the sea level. It is clear from the photos I posted.