Cheap Flights to Yantai (YNT)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Prices shown are for 1 adult ticket including taxes & fees.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
Flights to Yantai (YNT) FAQ
What are some travel guidelines for Yantai during the COVID19 pandemic?
Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Yantai, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions
for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?
There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from Singapore to Yantai?
The average ticket price to Yantai is S$241. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Yantai?
- Approx. 2 hours 45 minutes to fly from Chongqing to Yantai.
- Approx. 1 hour 50 minutes to fly from Shanghai to Yantai.
How can I book cheaper tickets?
You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Yantai.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Yantai.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Yantai?
Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Yantai can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Yantai is April. The average price of flight tickets to Yantai in April is S$241.
When are flight tickets to Yantai the cheapest?
Flight tickets to Yantai are the cheapest in April compared to other months, the average price is S$241.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Yantai?
- The distance from Penglai International Airport to downtown is about 45km, by taxi about 1 hour.
Which popular airlines have flights to Yantai?
What are some popular attractions in Yantai?
Yantai has many attractions to offer: (23km from downtown) (23km from downtown) (9km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.
What are some popular hotels in Yantai?
Most popular destination
- Popular Routes to Yantai (YNT)
- Top Flights Destinations Near Yantai
- Yantai Airport
- Top flights from:
- Top flights to:
- Featured Flight Destinations
- Popular Hotels
- International Sites - Cheap Flights to Yantai