Cheap Flights to Yangzhou
【Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL)】
Singapore's newly launched Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) policy enables travelers from 11 countries (Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and South Korea) fly to Singapore without quarantine if they meet certain conditions. Check Singapore VTL policy to see whether you are eligible.
Please read the latest Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) Info before traveling
Cheap Flights to Yangzhou (YTY)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs for Flights to Yangzhou
What are some travel guidelines for Yangzhou during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Yangzhou, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
How much is a flight from Singapore to Yangzhou?The average ticket price to Yangzhou is S$323. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Yangzhou?
- Approx. 2 hours 20 minutes to fly from Guangzhou to Yangzhou.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Yangzhou.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Yangzhou.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Yangzhou?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Yangzhou can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Yangzhou is September. The average price of flight tickets to Yangzhou in September is S$323.
When to buy flight tickets to Yangzhou the cheapest?Flight tickets to Yangzhou are the cheapest in September compared to other months, the average price is S$323.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Yangzhou?
- The distance from Taizhou Airport to downtown is about 33km, by taxi about 50 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Yangzhou?
What are some popular attractions in Yangzhou?Yangzhou has many attractions to offer: (1km from downtown) (1km from downtown) (2km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.
What are some popular hotels in Yangzhou?
- Most popular hotel: Yitel (Yangzhou Slender West Lake, Dongguan Street).
- Suitable for business travelers: DoubleTree by Hilton Yangzhou Sansheng.
- Suitable for families: Yangzhou SMSC International Camp Ground.